BANGKOK
WorriedNoodle

DTAC Go No Limit - hard to find and more expensive?

Tried today, 100gb for 200 thb is not available anymore on AIS.

2019-07-12.jpg

But 32gb for 100 thb is available.

Have you found and just tried any other big package lately ? Thank you for your help.

Jamjar is the best and because of some idiots here he does not want to reply us anymore, you should feel ashamed.

2 hours ago, gamesgplayemail said:

Have you found and just tried any other big package lately ?

I'm using DTACs 229THB/7 days total unlimited package at 10mbps. Getting through over 100GB data a week, so the limited cap packages don't do it for me.

• Haha 1

Off-topic post reported and removed.

Can somebody enlighten me, please ? Does this package automatially renew after 7 days with enough funds on the phone and continue to do so until funds run below?

dtac Prepaid Package.pdf

19 hours ago, gzu88bv said:

Can somebody enlighten me, please ? Does this package automatially renew after 7 days with enough funds on the phone and continue to do so until funds run below?

My experience from using a similar DTACs 229THB/7 days total unlimited package at 10mbps is that is does not renew as the price is only valid until end of month. I therefore resubscribe manually to get the cheaper promo rate each week for this month only. If you then subscribe to the higher 'normal' rate later in November then it will work as you say for 52 weeks of year or until your balance isn't enough.

3 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

My experience from using a similar DTACs 229THB/7 days total unlimited package at 10mbps is that is does not renew as the price is only valid until end of month. I therefore resubscribe manually to get the cheaper promo rate each week for this month only. If you then subscribe to the higher 'normal' rate later in November then it will work as you say for 52 weeks of year or until your balance isn't enough.

Don't you know there are several cheaper and faster 30 days dtac packages than paying 229 baht/7 days, and only get 10mbits??  

• Confused 1

Thank you MJKT2014.

Technically I know what I will get with these dtac promotions. What’s the point actually of those two three-week promotions?

My initial thought is and was to hook up at a this special price for at least a year or two, but it seems not. In the meantime I also learned that I have to renew myself weekly or whatever time frame for the particular package.

3 hours ago, Max69xl said:

Don't you know there are several cheaper and faster 30 days dtac packages than paying 229 baht/7 days, and only get 10mbits??  

You should really pay attention....

1 hour ago, gzu88bv said:

Thank you MJKT2014.

Technically I know what I will get with these dtac promotions. What’s the point actually of those two three-week promotions?

My initial thought is and was to hook up at a this special price for at least a year or two, but it seems not. In the meantime I also learned that I have to renew myself weekly or whatever time frame for the particular package.

To get you to try the service perhaps. 

If you have an existing DTAC SIM, registered before the 1st of March, you can subscribe to the 90 day option for 1926 baht. 

245.03 baht per week per 6 -7 days is comparatively poor value.

15 hours ago, KneeDeep said:

If you have an existing DTAC SIM, registered before the 1st of March, you can subscribe to the 90 day option for 1926 baht. 

Agree for longer term usage. For some like myself I only need 10mbps no limit for periods of 2-3 weeks max whilst I am away from my home fiber optic broadband service. It's good that DTAC offers choice on no limit 4G albeit hard to find at times.