Mark Ruffalo breaks Hollywood ranks over Ellen's George W Bush friendship

snoop1130

Mark Ruffalo breaks Hollywood ranks over Ellen's George W Bush friendship

_109174998_ellen.jpg

BBC/REUTERS/GETTY IMAGES

Avengers star Mark Ruffalo has disagreed with Ellen DeGeneres' defence of her friendship with ex-US President George W Bush.

After being pictured with Mr Bush, the TV host said she was friends with many people who don't share her views, adding we should "be kind to everyone".

But Hulk actor Ruffalo said Mr Bush should be "brought to justice for the crimes of the Iraq War".

He added "we can't even begin to talk about kindness" until that happens.

Full Story: https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-49997131

Boundaries, bozo. People can be friends with whomever they wish, full stop. Not for you to say. If you think you can tell me (or anyone else) who can they be friends with, you've just lost me as friend, real or potential.

I agree with Mr Ruffalo irrespective of his lifestyle and profession. I don't disagree with Mss Degeneres either (not that my opinion of either of them is worth a fig). 

The architects of the war, a war that my country was eagerly and illegally [no declaration of war was made against the nation of Iraq by us prior to attacking them] taken into by Mr Howard (sycophant) (and the crimes that Mt Ruffalo speaks to) were contrived through, abject grief, reactive shock, fear, rage, jingoism, plain out and out greed, deceit and avarice.

If one was to consider one perspective of Mr Bush, then Bush has been described as an easily led, grasping fool, who could be and was easily manipulated by others around him for their personal gain. Messrs Chaney (made hundreds of millions out of the war personally), Rumsfeld (two of his alleged puppeteers), along with a 'good Christian woman' Rice, and Powel. 

God bless democracy huh!

On 10/11/2019 at 8:39 AM, Emdog said:

Boundaries, bozo. People can be friends with whomever they wish, full stop. Not for you to say. If you think you can tell me (or anyone else) who can they be friends with, you've just lost me as friend, real or potential.

He must be a left wing liberal, as well as a bozo! 

They believe you can only be "friends" with the people they deem politically correct. Otherwise your views may get altered to ones they don't approve of!

Archived