UK Mult C Vist Visa

Hi there.  My wife was granted a Mult C Visit visa for the UK in August and she has one entry on August 15th, we returned back to Thailand on Sep 9th.  I just booked for us both to go back to the UK over Christmas, and assumed we would need to apply for another visa, but I just noticed the word 'MULT - C Visit' on the visa.  I guess this means multiple entry?  The visa expires in febuary 2020.

So am I right in thinking we dont need to apply for another visa for a December visit?

In the original visa application form in August we said that we would be traveling in August/September and said nothing about going there for Christmas as we didnt plan for that at the time.  is it ok to just fly back in December even though we did not mention that on original application?

Many thanks

Batty

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

All UK Visitor visas are multiple entry.

Whilst it’s fair to say that the vast majority of visas are multi entry and valid for the full

validity applied for, the holder has to leave on or before the expiry date, an ECO can issue a single entry visa if there are concerns, or a visa with a shorter validity than that applied.

i understand that this does happen occasionally, but such instances are few and far between.

Archived