Hat yai nightlife

sukhumvitneon

It sounds like he wants something like Soi Cowboy or Nana...the scene in Hat Yai is geared up for a different demographic, namely the Ethnic Chinese Malays....I have heard that Forte (Nipat Uthit 3 Rd ) is the closest thing to what you might get in the big mango, but can't confirm it personally.

As said Hat Yai is not set up for farang, so no Soi Cowboy equivalent. As a married man I'm not your best guide to Hat Yai's freelancer scene. But the Hansa Entertainment Complex is probably worth looking at; the Sotus Pub and the other bars around it. Or head out to the student side of town and try Zounds/Zystem. Otherwise you can try your luck in music bars like 18-19 or Da-Za.

Probably worth trawling the Malaysian websites, I'm sure there's a wealth of information there on Hat Yai's bars, clubs and 'papaya' farms.

I forgot the Dark Lord Club in town, not been there, but heard it's a little more explicit.

2 hours ago, sillyfool said:

kiss channel may be ok for you. if you are really looking for p2p then head down to sadao - dan nok. there is also a few discos over the bridge in hat yai nai. 

The disco in Hat Yai Nai is in the Hansa Entertainment Complex.

Is Kiss Channel still going, must be as old as The Pink!?

Dannok is Sodom and Gomorrah.

10 minutes ago, ylmiri said:

Pink Lady

It's still there, called the Pink Hotel these days, but I'm told it still does a soapy massage.

27 minutes ago, sukhumvitneon said:

So dan nok is it then?

Suggest a Google, there's plenty of information out there on where to go, particularly Malaysian websites, but you're more likely 'satisfaction guaranteed', Danok only really exists for one thing.

2 minutes ago, Stocky said:

It's still there, called the Pink Hotel these days, but I'm told it still does a soapy massage.

Suggest a Google, there's plenty of information out there on where to go, particularly Malaysian websites, but you're more likely 'satisfaction guaranteed'.  But Danok only really exists for one thing.

Wow, Stocky, you are well informed. Now let's get a little more informations , how much do they charge now? Just one lady to soap you up not two. Because I cannot really afford 2 ladies just cost too much.

15 hours ago, Stocky said:

The disco in Hat Yai Nai is in the Hansa Entertainment Complex.

Is Kiss Channel still going, must be as old as The Pink!?

Dannok is Sodom and Gomorrah.

was in hat yai a month or so ago. pink is only a hotel/massage now. the cabaret etc is gone. 

kiss is indeed still going. rode by it when i was there. it was alright when it first opened.

i left hat yai over 10 years ago. i don't have much updated info other than my ride around when i was there. 

sodom and gamorrah seem to be what he's after though. hahaha

3 minutes ago, ylmiri said:

I am not married so I often wonder do married men get tired? You know need some thing different. Is temptation difficult to deal with? Give me an honest answer if you could.

Temptation is a real and ever present feeling quashed by the ever present and stronger feelings for the one you love. 

The fear of losing the one you love and the need not to hurt the one you love is sufficient for temptation not to get a foothold.... 

Hatyai is not set up to cater to farangs....its pretty dingy and seedy as opposed to the bright lights of nana and 

walking street that revel in their purpose. Yous see squalid little huts with a KTV sign every few steps. Lots of pimps

around....not my way of getting a nice P4P vibe going. But if you're stuck here check out WSG for reviews.

Certainly wouldn't take a trip there just for fun.

38 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Temptation is a real and ever present feeling quashed by the ever present and stronger feelings for the one you love. 

The fear of losing the one you love and the need not to hurt the one you love is sufficient for temptation not to get a foothold.... 

Such wisdom.

11 hours ago, Stocky said:

Are you talking about Hat Yai? Not anywhere I recognise.

This is a hilarious thread, everyone scratching their heads.

From what I see riding about at night, It’s all rather seedy, like the long standing walk-ups around the market and on Sai 2, the karaoke shacks by the stadium. Urrghhh.

Hasnt Hansa closed down? Lol, I don’t know??

i got stuck in Dannock a few years back, It was great place to spend the night, walking around, watching the goings on but the sound of the discos was unreal, it sounded like someone was beating a tea crate with a rubber mallet outside my window until 4.00 am.

3 hours ago, recom273 said:

This is a hilarious thread, everyone scratching their heads.

Indeed. Sorry a case of the blind leading the blind, there are clearly significant gaps in my knowledge of Hat Yai; gaps I'm sure my wife wouldn't want filling in. 

4 hours ago, recom273 said:

Hasnt Hansa closed down? Lol, I don’t know??

I think the cabaret has closed, but Bix Pub and Paragon are still open, just having a Google it looks like Sotus Pub has gone. 

• 1 month later...

Archived