Brexit deal can be done by October 31, Ireland says after 'positive' Johnson meeting

webfact

1 minute ago, Amalia0101 said:

You have always behaved bullying behavior towards everybody else, who are not Brexiteers. I do question you, why you have always been so much against towards people, who are not supporting your way of life?

Why you have always been so much against people, who are pro EU? 

I am European person. Why you are so much against me as European person? I have absolutely nothing against you as UK person. So why do you hate me so much? I really want to understand your hatred towards me. Why do you hate me so much?

I havent been bullying you or  anyone else and I dont hate you or anyone else 

I dont even know who you are  , yet you have verbally attacked me numerous times on various threads .................and then accuse me of bullying and hating you .

We just have differing opinions and you shouldn't take a differing of opinions personally .

I disagree with your opinion , rather than hating you personally 

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I havent been bullying you or  anyone else and I dont hate you or anyone else 

I dont even know who you are  , yet you have verbally attacked me numerous times on various threads .................and then accuse me of bullying and hating you .

We just have differing opinions and you shouldn't take a differing of opinions personally .

I disagree with your opinion , rather than hating you personally 

You bullied me out of the blue today for no reason.  Its worrying that your not even aware of it and quite clearly some traits of narcissism going on

2 minutes ago, madmen said:

You bullied me out of the blue today for no reason.  Its worrying that your not even aware of it and quite clearly some traits of narcissism going on

No I didnt .

I just thought that you were lying about looking to move to CM, considering that regularly criticise the place and that is what I stated 

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

No I didnt .

I just thought that you were lying about looking to move to CM, considering that regularly criticise the place and that is what I stated 

Well that thread title was condo rentals through the roof. No where did I state I wanted to move there. I was agreeing with the OP  before boom you went on the attack.

3 minutes ago, madmen said:

Well that thread title was condo rentals through the roof. No where did I state I wanted to move there. I was agreeing with the OP  before boom you went on the attack.

By stating that you were walking around CM and looking for a Condo to rent long term .

Admit, it, you didnt go to CM and look for a condo to rent  and you were just looking for an angle to criticise CM .

Stating that I didnt believe you isnt going on the attack

22 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Well it wasn't me that introduced a link to a dated BBC article that bolstered the then government's vacillation on honoring the original people's vote.

Since you mentioned it (and I didn't), the Nobel Peace Prize is not what it used to be. More recently it's become a much devalued and abused political tool. It went rapidly downhill after they gave the gong to the UN in 2001. Even Al Gore got one.

Nothing new there, you obviously believe that facts are like humans, change with age.

On 10/14/2019 at 2:56 AM, sanemax said:

By stating that you were walking around CM and looking for a Condo to rent long term .

Admit, it, you didnt go to CM and look for a condo to rent  and you were just looking for an angle to criticise CM .

Stating that I didnt believe you isnt going on the attack

what is wrong with you? I never said I was walking around CM 

Yes, that's the point. The brexiteers have been saying for moths that the fat lady has already song, but she hasn't. 

The game is still on and I hope the ones who actually wish Brexit to become just a stupid nightmare, don't stop fighting. You are my heroes. 
Keeping one's eyes on the road ahead, the story is not concluded until confirmed by Parliament.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived