Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

Brexit deal can be done by October 31, Ireland says after 'positive' Johnson meeting

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, tebee said:

So your family votes to go to the zoo tomorrow. Tomorrow comes, you all drive to the zoo. But when you get to the Zoo, you find the admision is much more expensive than you thought, it's raining heavily  and the sewers have overflowed all over the place and to cap it all the the zoo's one animal is a just a dog - it's a <deleted>zhu !

 

Do you still pay your money and go in because that's what you voted for ?   

Glib analogies aside, one does what is right, however odious it may be or onerous sit will surely become. Unless you name's Rothschild or Branson, life aint meant to be easy.

 

PS. Try shih-tzu the next time you attempt humor. Most will still get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but surely the "right thing" is defined by the knowledge of what is right we have now - not some previous decision we took some years ago with less insight? 

 

I'd hate to be forced to do these days, what I thought was right as a teenager.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Correct. There was no fine print on the referendum paper that inferred only a good-deal Brexit was acceptable either. It was simply either Leave or Stay. Stay lost.
Terms of leaving were not included. That was and is the responsibility of Parliament.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You are a Remainer, no? How can you possibly comprehend the subtle nuance between the regular Leave voter and this Remainer creation called the Hard Brexiteer.
If there is one thing Hard Brexiteers don't do, is the word subtle.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

If there is one thing Hard Brexiteers don't do, is the word subtle.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
 

Brexiters think they can bully the softer behaving reminders around. 

 

That has always been the modus operandi. Lessons learned from Kreml. 

 

It's time to go against those tactics. 

Edited by Amalia0101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amalia0101 said:

It's time to go against those tactics.

Leaving it all a bit late, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Not until the Fat Lady sings.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
 

Yes, that's the point. The brexiteers have been saying for moths that the fat lady has already song, but she hasn't. 

 

The game is still on and I hope the ones who actually wish Brexit to become just a stupid nightmare, don't stop fighting. You are my heroes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Amalia0101 said:

Brexiters think they can bully the softer behaving reminders around. 

 

That has always been the modus operandi. Lessons learned from Kreml. 

 

It's time to go against those tactics. 

Thats is a rather typical lefty behaviour .

Accuse others of being violent and bullys and then violently attack and bully them......because *Thats what they do* (even though they dont do that)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Thats is a rather typical lefty behaviour .

Accuse others of being violent and bullys and then violently attack and bully them......because *Thats what they do* (even though they dont do that)

That is not what the poster said or did.  Did you mean 'accuse someone of something then make a load of <deleted> up and try to hang it on them.'  Oh no, that is what you just did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Slip said:

That is not what the poster said or did.  Did you mean 'accuse someone of something then make a load of <deleted> up and try to hang it on them.'  Oh no, that is what you just did.

Didnt he state that its time to start bullying Brexiteers?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Didnt he state that its time to start bullying Brexiteers?

 

No he/she didn't.  Are you going to go for the black is white thing again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Slip said:

No he/she didn't.  Are you going to go for the black is white thing again?

Thats the way that I understood " Going against these tactics" to mean .

Stop being bullied and become the bully in retaliation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Thats the way that I understood " Going against these tactics" to mean .

Stop being bullied and become the bully in retaliation 

That is definitely your own bias showing through.  To 'go against a tactic' does not by any means to copy it and try to push it back on the other party, as of course you realise if you are honest.  It just suits your own argumentative agenda, the same as your pedantry when that works.  I tip my hat to you, but I am not convinced.

 

[edit: argumentative as in 'of your argument' as opposed to 'of your attitude'].

Edited by Slip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Didnt he state that its time to start bullying Brexiteers?

 

You have always behaved bullying behavior towards everybody else, who are not Brexiteers. I do question you, why you have always been so much against towards people, who are not supporting your way of life?

 

Why you have always been so much against people, who are pro EU? 

I am European person. Why you are so much against me as European person? I have absolutely nothing against you as UK person. So why do you hate me so much? I really want to understand your hatred towards me. Why do you hate me so much?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...