Brexit deal can be done by October 31, Ireland says after 'positive' Johnson meeting

webfact

22 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

You were informed wrongly as it happens guys and gals....and pray tell how this deal gets through Parliament without a people's vote attached to it ?

A peoples vote wouldnt be necessary and isnt going to happen

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, sanemax said:

No they cannot .

The UK all voted already , and the vote has been caste .

Its also nothing to do with EIRE . Its the UK's decision .

If the Northern Irish want to vote on leaving the UK, that is a separate issue

Yeah we voted for a sovereign parliament who will be meeting next week. See you all on the People's March next Saturday - we could have a TVF contingent - here's a blast from the past for you old git Brexiteers...

Image result for up yours delors

2 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Politics column: We may now finally be leaving the EU

The talks will continue after October 31 but it won’t be called “an extension”.

And with a no deal out of the way the opposition parties will agree to a general election

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/17964418.politics-column-may-now-finally-leaving-eu/

Dream on deal + people's vote - is achievable and democratic and my money's on that. 

1 minute ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Dream on deal + people's vote - is achievable and democratic and my money's on that. 

No Chance and have you noticed people vote march never goes outside London are they concerned they would get lynched

1 minute ago, vinny41 said:

Why would I bet with a unknown person on a internet forum

Malagateddy has ....and would have honoured the last win which I rolled over to the 31st . I am an honourable man and honour any gentlemen's' agreements. On that you can be sure. Anyway free money if you know it to be true. How about 2k wins from Malagateddy (subject to steward's enquiry as to whether we have left on the 31st), If we have no ref then I will transfer 2k to your account. We can take this to PM if you want. 

5 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Lovely people you Brexiteers threatening to lynch people for wanting a referendum on whether to stay in the EU. Sick in the head stuff. 

No threats  were made and I also dont think that the term "lynched" was meant in a literal way 

6 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Lovely people you Brexiteers threatening to lynch people for wanting a referendum on whether to stay in the EU. Sick in the head stuff. 

9 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

No Chance and have you noticed people vote march never goes outside London are they concerned they would get lynched

If your going to quote me can you please ensure that don't misquote as clearly no one has threated anyone with Lynching I have noticed a number of your posts have been removed by the Mods i can understand why now

24 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

- here's a blast from the past for you old git Brexiteers...

How old are you BTW ?

The last guy on here who suggested that I was "old" ,  turned out that he was older than me .

So, how old are you ?

4 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

If your going to quote me can you please ensure that don't misquote as clearly no one has threated anyone with Lynching I have noticed a number of your posts have been removed by the Mods i can understand why now

Ok withdraw the personal 'lynching' accusation - but there seemed to be a sense of satisfaction that violence towards remainers is justified outside of the metropolitan liberal SE to my mind as there was no disapproval appended to your observation that remainers might receive a violent response. Truly in Tommy Robinson territory there if that was the case. Banned 3 times so far .....

4 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Ok withdraw the personal 'lynching' accusation - but there seemed to be a sense of satisfaction that violence towards remainers is justified outside of the metropolitan liberal SE to my mind as there was no disapproval appended to your observation that remainers might receive a violent response. Truly in Tommy Robinson territory there if that was the case. Banned 3 times so far .....

Is that the same Tommy Robinson who got attacked by Remainers ?

28 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

8 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Its impossible to find anywhere in my post any sense of satisfaction towards remainers in reference to violence

And I see a typical Liberal reply when they have dug themselves into a hole they then play the Tommy Robinson Joker Card to try and dig themselves out

16 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Its impossible to find anywhere in my post any sense of satisfaction towards remainers 

And I see a typical Liberal reply when they have dug themselves into a hole they then play the Tommy Robinson Joker Card to try and dig themselves out

M'lud - the defence infers that the seemingly snidey 'have you noticed' in my humble opinion appears as an aside to then reference that violence or the fear of violence dissuades Remainers from taking their message out of 'safe leave areas' for fear that they would be lynched  - a truly violent and summary justice often meted out to blacks in the deep south of US during the 19th and 20th centuries and truly violent and nasty brutish form of mob justice. The defendants lack of condemnation of such a violent outcome could lead a reasonable person to make the assumption that the writer finds humour and/or a sense of satisfaction that such a fear in the minds or remainers exists whether real or imagined and it is that fact that makes the statement such a violent one. Though artfully constructed so as to appear as a throwaway almost irrelevant observation and not one the writer actually believes. 

I will say no more about syntax and grammar though I would like to make you aware that JRM would be much harsher than myself. 

56 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

M'lud - the defence infers that the seemingly snidey 'have you noticed' in my humble opinion appears as an aside to then reference that violence or the fear of violence dissuades Remainers from taking their message out of 'safe leave areas' for fear that they would be lynched  - a truly violent and summary justice often meted out to blacks in the deep south of US during the 19th and 20th centuries and truly violent and nasty brutish form of mob justice. The defendants lack of condemnation of such a violent outcome could lead a reasonable person to make the assumption that the writer finds humour and/or a sense of satisfaction that such a fear in the minds or remainers exists whether real or imagined and it is that fact that makes the statement such a violent one. Though artfully constructed so as to appear as a throwaway almost irrelevant observation and not one the writer actually believes. 

I will say no more about syntax and grammar though I would like to make you aware that JRM would be much harsher than myself. 

When you were unable to extract yourself from the hole that you dug for your self you turn to play the grammar police card.

On 10/11/2019 at 3:10 AM, englishoak said:

Very possibly, if the DUP back it which it seems they would then its much more likely to pass if put to Parliament... the devil though will be in the other details such as the ECJ, fisheries, ability to make own trade deals etc 

And the DUP are now damned if they support Johnson's deal, damned if they don't .

Truly Brexit is cursed - it will destroy all that embrace it .

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/12/dup-options-johnson-eu-deal-reject-or-endorse-dilemma

9 hours ago, sanemax said:

No threats  were made and I also dont think that the term "lynched" was meant in a literal way 

Fear of lynching is what's keeping that infernal wee wumman Nicola Sturgeon and those of that ilk north of Hadrian's from even thinking about walking to London.

Archived