Newborn found floating by weir in Samut Prakan

webfact

Newborn found floating by weir in Samut Prakan

1pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

An operator of a weir in Samut Prakan told police he thought he had seen a child's doll floating in the water when he went to inspect operations.

On closer inspection it was a child.

Phrapradaeng police noted that the umbilical cord was still attached and that the female child was about three or four days old. Decomposition had already began. 

The baby was taken by Poh Teck Tung rescue services to the police hospital for DNA testing. 

The little girl was found by weir operator Kittisak, 50, by the temple of Wat Prot Kaet Chettharam, reported Daily News. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-11

Before commenting on this topic, please consider the subject matter and be respectful that someone has died.
Any off topic and/or insensitive posts will be removed without warning and could result in those who made the posts being banned from the site. 

/Admin

Another new life lost. I can not for my life understand how people can continue with this cruelty to thier own children.

There are ways to handle unwanted pregnancy and if an unwanted child get born, there are always a possibility to put it up for adoption.

RIP to the child, and I assume that our thoughts also should go to the possible grand fathers and grand mothers that has been robbed of an experience with their grand child.

The safety net for pregnant mothers of any age in difficulties is very scant at best... the outcome is sad for the minority who tragically go to these extremes.

Yet the military can squander billions on toys.. 

RIP little one.

Archived