Booze on 14 October?

moontang

I can't imagine why anyone would want to drink alcohol in a country as hot as Thailand. Personally speaking, I never drink anything but water and I always feel a great deal of pity whenever I pass a bar full of unhealthy-looking drunken falangs. Nowadays more than ever, they always seem to look miserable too while quaffing their poison, so clearly alcohol doesn't enhance your mood either.

8 minutes ago, Thainess said:

I can't imagine why anyone would want to drink alcohol in a country as hot as Thailand. Personally speaking, I never drink anything but water and I always feel a great deal of pity whenever I pass a bar full of unhealthy-looking drunken falangs. Nowadays more than ever, they always seem to look miserable too while quaffing their poison, so clearly alcohol doesn't enhance your mood either.

You'll get plenty of responses regarding this matter - once they've sobered up!

You can gauge the effect that booze has on ones thinking from the following conversation:

On 10/11/2019 at 10:24 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

You can buy booze from 00.00 on 14 October.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 10/11/2019 at 10:26 AM, moontang said:

Does that mean you can't on the 13th?  

See what I mean?

A post with a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

A troll post has now been removed. 

Archived