Parking at Ubon airport

Big Paul

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is parking available at Ubon airport for 4 days? I have used parking for picking someone up but not sure if can park there long term. 

I have seen several topics on subject but they seem to say both yes and no, also they are a few years old, it would be good to know before heading there and finding no where to park! 

33 minutes ago, Michael Hare said:

As far as I know you can park there for as long as you like. That is what the lady at the ticket booth told me upon entering to park. Two weeks ago I parked my car in the fee-paying car park for three days. Back in May I parked for four days. 

Thank you. 

Confirming what Mihael Hare said, Ive parked for 5 or 6 days there in recent months. No limits. 150 baht per complete day. Free parking also available 5 minutes walk from the terminal, though you might have to drive around a bit as it seems to get full, particularly at weekends. I tend use the pay park now because of that risk.

19 hours ago, SantiSuk said:

Confirming what Mihael Hare said, Ive parked for 5 or 6 days there in recent months. No limits. 150 baht per complete day. Free parking also available 5 minutes walk from the terminal, though you might have to drive around a bit as it seems to get full, particularly at weekends. I tend use the pay park now because of that risk.

Thank you for confirming, I will use the airport pay parking. 

Yep, you definitely can park there for as long as you want, we do a few times a year. Make sure you park at the far end of the car park in the shade from the trees so your car isn't stupidly hot when you come back to it. 

Archived