Miracle amulet saved boy in pick-up horror smash that killed four, claims aunty

webfact

Miracle amulet saved boy in pick-up horror smash that killed four, claims aunty

7pm.jpg

Thai caption: Pick-up four dead

Sanook reported on the aftermath of a crash when four people died as a pick-up hit a power pole in the Ban Khai area of Rayong. 

Three died at the scene and one in hospital. 

There were five boys in the back three of whom died instantly. Two survived - they were relatives of the same name. Both have been given the assumed name of Phanu. 

One lies in hospital with a 50:50 chance of survival. 

The other is recovering well. He was wearing a Luang Phor Nark amulet from a Rayong temple. 

His aunty Kwanjai,46, told Sanook that the survivor was wearing that round his neck and that is what saved him.

It had been in the family for 40 years and had saved many others. 

Phanu believes it too. He said mysterious old folk had appeared surrounding his hospital bed - then they disappeared. 

Sanook said the story was getting a lot of attention on Thai social media. 

They did not mention if any of the dead were also wearing amulets, notes Thaivisa. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-11

Those pesky power poles again , is it 3 of these that have claimed innocent lives this week ?

They should all be placed by the roadside with amulets around them to protect drivers who have trouble seeing them.

...................he said mysterious old folk had appeared surrounding his hospital bed then they disappeared.  Conferance outside to see who was paying for the treatment.

Think every Thai motor I have been in has some sort of Buddhist thing. So perhaps it should be pointed out that LOS has one of the worlds worse road records for accidents where their thingy is doing nothing..

In this case it was luck of the draw...

9 hours ago, 30la said:

Superstition reigns in Thailand, could it not be that the survivor had only luck?

No different in USA where after every tornado someone crawls out of the rubble and claims that God saved him or her (and let the others die). I wonder if, after someone stomps on an ant hill, a surviving ant crawls out and thanks the ant God for saving it?

12 hours ago, ezzra said:

Where to buy? i want urgently to buy at least half a dozen, someone selling?... da hell with caution and driving skills if i can drive how i like and have something around me neck to protect me...

You've got it all wrong......

What you need is jesus.

More precisely, a hollow plastic jesus.

He will not only protect you, but he can also be used for storing alcohol, no policemen will ever suspect....

As a youngster, a Lincoln pulled out in front of me while I was doing about 50 MPH / 80 KPH. I broadsided it.

I was driving a "65 VW bug, no seatbelts. My car was flattened to the shattered windshield, the back seat was in the front, the front seats under the dash, and the steering wheel was shattered.

I got out and took control of the scene!

I came out of it with a few stitches and a mild concussion. 

Maybe I was wearing my Saint Christopher medallion. They were very popular back then.

7 hours ago, oldhippy said:

What you need is jesus.

He will not only protect you, but he can also be used for storing alcohol, no policemen will ever suspect....

with a solid baseplate...

signed "Use to break glass in case of accident" 

The other is recovering well. He was wearing a Luang Phor Nark amulet from a Rayong temple. 

His aunty Kwanjai,46, told Sanook that the survivor was wearing that round his neck and that is what saved him.

It had been in the family for 40 years and had saved many others. 

You can't make such stories up innit? 

On 10/12/2019 at 12:25 AM, oldhippy said:

What you need is jesus.

Brilliant vid never seen this before thanks.

On 10/12/2019 at 12:10 AM, Mac98 said:

No different in USA where after every tornado someone crawls out of the rubble and claims that God saved him or her (and let the others die). I wonder if, after someone stomps on an ant hill, a surviving ant crawls out and thanks the ant God for saving it?

yes... some people who have been in an accident and been lucky enough to escape serious injury or death will often say they have been 'blessed' or 'saved by jesus/god', ignoring the reverse logic that it was 'jesus'/god's' will that any family or friends were injured or killed in the crash, and if that is the case why did 'jesus/god' decide these people had to be injured or die?

1 hour ago, samsensam said:

yes... some people who have been in an accident and been lucky enough to escape serious injury or death will often say they have been 'blessed' or 'saved by jesus/god', ignoring the reverse logic that it was 'jesus'/god's' will that any family or friends were injured or killed in the crash, and if that is the case why did 'jesus/god' decide these people had to be injured or die?

Wasn't it just a few months ago two guys were saying god saved them from catching their plane that crashed.

No mention of the 200 plus who died.

Archived