Chinese Massage in Chiang Mai?

JeffersLos

I would often get Chinese massages from Chinese in Australia.

I've yet to find one in Thailand, never mind in Chiang Mai.

I suppose that it being a profession for Thais only kind of limits the massages to Thai massages.

Does anyone know of a place in Chiang Mai to get a traditional Chinese Massage please?

Also interested in a proper Indian Head massage, but less so as my normal masseuse does a pretty good job at it.

TIA. 

As you say, massage is a reserved occupation.

Unlike wedding photography, pigeon tourism and buffet demolishing. 

So it would have to be a Thai that was specifically trained in it. Not easy to find.

Would actually be a good business for a Thai/Chinese person to set up legally. Set it up and train the Thais in how to give Chinese massages. 

One doesn't go to Thailand for Chinese massage when there are tons of Thai massage around.

That's just like going to Thailand to learn Chinese language when you should be learning Thai language instead.

13 hours ago, EricTh said:

One doesn't go to Thailand for Chinese massage when there are tons of Thai massage around.

That's just like going to Thailand to learn Chinese language when you should be learning Thai language instead.

Or eating Chinese food when in Amerika.

Oh wait....

I just rode by this place this morning.  It's a new building (not seen on the 2018 streetview link) and they advertise massage plus acupuncture, cupping, and other Chinese health processes.  It's well-signed and located on the east side of the road when going north toward Wat Fa Hahm.

If you go there, please report back to let us know your impressions.

https://goo.gl/maps/qYKufsWneaLunF2P9

On 10/14/2019 at 11:04 AM, MrBrad said:

I just rode by this place this morning.  It's a new building (not seen on the 2018 streetview link) and they advertise massage plus acupuncture, cupping, and other Chinese health processes.  It's well-signed and located on the east side of the road when going north toward Wat Fa Hahm.

If you go there, please report back to let us know your impressions.

https://goo.gl/maps/qYKufsWneaLunF2P9

Perfect. Thank you very much. 

Archived