There are still wonderful politicians in the US...

sfokevin

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

She somewhat ruins what she says by assuming a guy said it. That snarky comment is unnecessary. 

IMO She said that to set up the punchline of "then just marry one woman" . 

What a pleasure to listen to a caring . articulate, person running for president. 

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

IMO She said that to set up the punchline of "then just marry one woman" . 

What a pleasure to listen to a caring . articulate, person running for president. 

Nice way to stereotype all men to make a punchline. Isn't she woke? I am outraged.

Just now, Cryingdick said:

Nice way to stereotype all men to make a punchline. Isn't she woke? I am outraged.

No not at all, listen to the question "Senator I am old fashioned and my faith teaches me that marriage is between one man and one woman

Assuming it was a man , would be a fair assumption, If a woman was asking the question she would have said "between a woman and a men"

On 11/8/2019 at 12:44 PM, sirineou said:

No not at all, listen to the question "Senator I am old fashioned and my faith teaches me that marriage is between one man and one woman

Assuming it was a man , would be a fair assumption, If a woman was asking the question she would have said "between a woman and a men"

This is the sort of sexism we should reject outright.

2 hours ago, Cryingdick said:
On 11/8/2019 at 12:44 PM, sirineou said:

I agree that sexism should be rejected, but how is that sexism?

2 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

And, hence, the reason the US is lining up for some serious pain in the not too distant future.

We have much bigger issues to deal with than "your syntax offends me".

Archived