Gemini Man is an absolute howler of a film that has spent 20 years in development hell

snoop1130

Gemini Man is an absolute howler of a film that has spent 20 years in development hell

By Jamie East

4556.JPG

The de-ageing of Smith is the best I have seen so far but it still suffers from dodgy upper-lip syndrome. Credit: AP:Associated Press

Will plays Henry Brogan, a government assassin approaching retirement, who becomes the target of his employers because he knows about their corruption.

The twist is that he is hunted by the only man who could match his skills — a 20-year-old cloned version of himself, who is part of the top-secret Gemini project.

As you would expect from director Ang Lee, there are some fantastic action sequences.

But these aside, this is an absolute howler of a film, with a script Nicolas Cage would balk at.

Full Story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10111468/gemini-man-howler-of-a-film/

9 hours ago, DoctorG said:

I was considering this film so thanks for the review. I will wait for a few more reviews before deciding now.

or you can go watch and tell us how the movie was ????

I've seen a lot of bad films and this is not one. Most of the film was no worse than anything from the Marvel studios, though the ending was a bit wet, too Hollywood.

The action sequences were excellent.

Don't know why they pick on this movie when there are a lot of really bad films out there now. The last Avengers film was really, really bad, but no one panned it, far as I know.

See it, but don't expect Oscar material.

Archived