BANGKOK
Tilacme

Change in banking permission.

1 minute ago, twig said:

bitcoins always remain yours.

Tell that to Binance customers and Bitcoin7.

I think you see a spy under your bed.....

Actually I can also get cash without the ATM card using my phone too...

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

Tell that to Binance customers and Bitcoin7.

I think you see a spy under your bed.....

Actually I can also get cash without the ATM card using my phone too...

Exactly what I meant: once Binance and Bitcoin7 customers gave their bitcoins to the former, the bitcoins ceased being the customers' - just as happens when your money becomes the banks' money, as soon as deposited to "your" account.

That's also exactly why banks are historically proven not safe to store money, same as Binance and ANY custodial exchange are not safe to store bitcoins.

Your bank account itself, required the banks' permission to open.

Bitcoin doesn't require permission to open as many accounts as you wish. Only Bitcoin custodial companies require permission to have Bitcoin accounts there.

Bitcoin custodians are not Bitcoin.

Cardless ATM services also require the banks' PERMISSION to make THEIR money YOURS again, because the app won't work without connecting to the banks' network, and receiving PERMISSION to do a cardless ATM withdrawal.

Where, is just common sense we were taught or deduced as children.
The big clue for me was that my "piggy bank" was not really a "bank", and upon even my childish observation didn't resemble a real bank in the least...

That banks are "considered the safest way to keep your money" is simply a religious belief - same as the belief some have in the infallibility of Bitcoin.

Unlike Bitcoin THUS FAR though, the banking cult has proven countless times, throughout history, in every territory that it is far from infallible and safest - particularly because of the well-obscured fact that once your money is in it, there's not guarantee that "you can still get it back anytime you want".

In spite of multiple posts, you still haven’t offered or suggested a viable alternative to savings in a bank. Waste of time sadly

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Sad 1