Tourist visa

What is your nationality?

I am guessing you want to enter Thailand "visa exempt" (that is without a visa issued at a consulate). If you are from a country eligible for visa exemption, you will get a 30-day permission to stay which can be extended for a further 30 days at an immigration office in Thailand.

You can cross the border into Cambodia, and return to get another 30-day visa exempt entry (if eligible). However, there is one border crossing called Poipet that you should avoid when doing so.

I went yesterday to get my visa at Glasgow Thai Embassy you get 60 day we go for 4 month just wandering like I said if I can do immigration in Pattaya then do a visa run to Cambodia then do immigration in Pattaya again thanks 

1 hour ago, Lain said:

I went yesterday to get my visa at Glasgow Thai Embassy you get 60 day we go for 4 month just wandering like I said if I can do immigration in Pattaya then do a visa run to Cambodia then do immigration in Pattaya again thanks 

That will work. Your get 60 with your tourist visa. Can extend at imm for 30 day =90. Then do bounce to any border enter visa exempt. 30 day.

As mentioned above do not use Poipet.