Does reading Thai Visa Forum make you feel negative or positive?

sunnyboy2018

25 minutes ago, cortez said:

Is there ever anything positive on thaivisa? Even if a post starts out positive the TV posters will do a good job of turning it negative!

Yeah - I've tried posting positive oriented threads over the years = They sunk like rocks - glub, glub, glub.....

• Like 1

IMHO loads of interesting stuff, some good, some not so good and some funny but always informative...............

Love my daily intake of TVF.

TVF is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get until you open it!

• Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 9:52 AM, HandsomeTallFarang said:

Did I strike a nerve with one of the said coffin dodgers / bald fat sexpats? 

Weight problems magically happen when you turn old?

How about not eating like a hippo all day? I go to the gym nearly everyday and eat well, I’m tall, so my calorie needs are high. I’m not some five foot 7, old troglodyte who binges on fried food and cheap beer, so don’t count on me being fat. 

As for the women in my old country, the last woman I was with I left because she was desperate to have a baby and I didn’t want one. The juice simply isn’t worth the squeeze, me being here has nothing to do with being unwanted. 

It is ignorance, stupidity and gratuitous insults based on age and body image that might irritate some members but mainly stupidity. As a purported young person you demonstrate all the characteristics of a grumpy old lady minus the life experience.  Welcome to the forum you crazy old lady....you will fit right in. Lets hope one day you have enough money to come to Thailand.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:49 AM, pgrahmm said:

Yeah - I've tried posting positive oriented threads over the years = They sunk like rocks - glub, glub, glub.....

Being happy and satisfied in Thailand these day is equal to be stupid, blind and ignorant!’

I can live with that

• Like 1