Queries re: work permit

Currently have non immigrant o visa (multi) based on marriage. I have 3 non immigrant o visas in my passport and several Laos visas. I am in the throws of applying for a work permit. My visa prior to the non o was a retirement visa obtained through an agent which registered my address in an upcountry city. My current address is in Bangkok. I have not as yet done a tm30 nor tm28 to advise my change of address. My questions are, if I go back to Australia and re enter Thailand soon with my non immigrant o visa, will I have problems at the airport in Bangkok given the 3 non immigrant visas in my pp and, on applying for the work permit or subsequent 90 day reports, will there be issues because I have not as yet advised my change of address? Thanks for any advice.

Immigration at airports doesn't care about this, it's not their job.

When you are back in BKK let your landlord submit a TM30 for you, from then on everything is correct in their system and you shouldn't have any problems with it.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:54 PM, jackdd said:

Immigration at airports doesn't care about this, it's not their job.

When you are back in BKK let your landlord submit a TM30 for you, from then on everything is correct in their system and you shouldn't have any problems with it.

Thanks jackdd. If I do not do a tm30 immediately and go to immigration 3 months after the wp is granted to do a 90 day report, what are the likely ramifications?

7 hours ago, johnny1966 said:

Thanks jackdd. If I do not do a tm30 immediately and go to immigration 3 months after the wp is granted to do a 90 day report, what are the likely ramifications?

You will not be doing a 90 day reports of staying longer than 90 day in the country at immigration if you have a multiple entry non-o visa. A non-o visa only allows a 90 day entry. After 90 days you will have to leave the country for a new 90 day entry.

To do 90 day reports you will have to apply for one year extension of stay at immigration..