Tighter requirements for SETV if history

23 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

The OP is about the SETV. Every person with half a brain checks the requirements at the local embassy or consulate before applying. There are nothing about official changes in requirements for the SETV anywhere. Who listens to what anyone is posting at a forum when you can check the correct requirements in a couple of minutes if you know how to use Google? 

Right so denial of entry doesn't happen because it's only reported on a forum.

2 hours ago, Max69xl said:

The OP is about the SETV. Every person with half a brain checks the requirements at the local embassy or consulate before applying. There are nothing about official changes in requirements for the SETV anywhere. Who listens to what anyone is posting at a forum when you can check the correct requirements in a couple of minutes if you know how to use Google? 

Why not check real-life experiences on forums? Unless you're somehow sure that Tayaout and others are lying about their denied entries... One guy was denied SETV in HK consulate because he didn't have bank statement and employer's letter (both NOT required for SETV, as per my inquiry in HK last week)... So I'll just ignore their "official" requirements and bring additional documents in advance, who knows it might bring me some extra luck in this visa & entry Russian roulette...