PM Prayut follows up on "Taking Villagers Home" program

rooster59

PM Prayut follows up on "Taking Villagers Home" program

Praphorn Praphornkul

dbb0914790f668e280e3b414cf8e8b78_small.jpg

BANGKOK (NNT) - Prime Minister and Defense Minister, Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, along with several cabinet ministers have visited the northeastern province of Ubon Ratchathani to follow up on reparations for flood victims under the "Taking Villagers Home" program.

Gen. Prayut led a delegation, including Deputy Prime Minister and Public Health Minister, Anutin Charnvirakul, the Interior Minister, Gen. Anupong Paojinda, the Education Minister, Nataphol Teepsuwan, the Transport Minister, Saksayam Chidchob, the Labor Minister, MR Jatumongkol Sonakul, and the Deputy Minister of Defense, Gen. Chaichan Changmongkol, to visit flood-hit areas in Ubon Ratchathani.

The first stop on their visit was at the Warin Convention Center in Warin Chamrap subdistrict, where the group was shown a video presentation of the flood crisis and received a summary of the situation from the Director-General of the Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation, Chainarong Vasanasomsithi. After the briefing, the delegation handed out rehabilitation kits to 15 individuals.

The ministers then traveled to Tha Kok Hae temple in Jaramae subdistrict to pay their respects and hand out 10 more rehabilitation kits. They spoke with local people and inspected the temple’s embankment, which crumbled during the flooding. The group then visited bed-ridden patients and observed repairs being done to flood-hit homes, before returning to Bangkok at the end of their inspection tour.

nnd.jpg

-- © Copyright NNT 2019-10-12

10 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

handed out rehabilitation kits to 15 individuals.

10 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

hand out 10 more rehabilitation kits.

Lucky that only 25 people were affected by the floods, otherwise that would have looked like a pathetic token gesture !!!

40 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Prayuts face says it all...... Gawd how much longer have i got to sit here and put up with this s++t.????

His facial expression and your words Colin just took me back momentarily to when my mother used to make me go to church every Sunday.

(didn't do much good though, just like Prayut's visit)

47 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Prayuts face says it all...... Gawd how much longer have i got to sit here and put up with this s++t.????

Whereas Anusorn ( to his right ) has the expression of someone sitting on a wet f**t .

Archived