BANGKOK
rooster59

Trump says acting Homeland Security Secretary McAleenan is stepping down

Do they have revolving doors at the White House? If not, I'd say Trump needs them.

I'm seeing Joe Arpaio or David Clarke as the next Acting Secretary for Homeland Security.

Or maybe Stephen Miller?

Acting.

Key  word.

Was the  "Muppet Show" a warning?

I guess there is a certain intolerance for normal people to endure a  finger  up their.....

On a  sinking ship I can imagine  that the crew who see a  Capitan who can't  swim as a liability to self.

Yes! I will  take  a seat on  any life  boat and outa here!

13 hours ago, J Town said:

Yeah. THAT'S not suspicious!

After all the S__t he's had to put up with from the squad and other <deleted> lefties, he's entitled to spend time with his family.

• Haha 1

i wonder what historians will write about trump's presidency? someone who was changing his collaborators as often as his underpants, maybe...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

i wonder what historians will write about trump's presidency? someone who was changing his collaborators as often as his underpants, maybe...

And making unilateral policy decisions while IN his underpants (tweeting at 3:00 a.m.).

• Like 1

Trump is worst of exterminator, more resignations in 1 term of ever seen in 3 decades.

2 hours ago, rhyddid said:

Trump is worst of exterminator, more resignations in 1 term of ever seen in 3 decades.

And yet so many people (VOTERS!) ignore the facts and drink the Fox News Koolaid. Can't they connect the dots and see where William Barr visited the head of Fox and the very next thing Shepard Smith "retired?" When will enough be enough?

• Like 1

And yet so many people (VOTERS!) ignore the facts and drink the Fox News Koolaid. Can't they connect the dots and see where William Barr visited the head of Fox and the very next thing Shepard Smith "retired?" When will enough be enough?
Ultimately this is bad for Fox. Smith gave that brand credibility that it did not deserve.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app