Diabetes made me do it! Wannabe ATM robber has novel excuse

rooster59

Diabetes made me do it! Wannabe ATM robber has novel excuse

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTU4My83OTE5Mzk0LzE0YXR0YWNrYXRtLmpwZw==.jpg

Caption: Diabetes to blame

A delivery man who tried to rob three ATMs on a single night with a crowbar has come up with a novel excuse.

He told investigators in Bangkok that diabetes made him do it. 

Prakjit, 36, was soon in custody after trying to force open two Kasikorn ATMs and one belonging to Thanachart bank in the Bang Bon area in south western Bangkok. 

He failed to get a single baht in the raids, said Sanook. 

He told police that he had had six or seven beers on Tuesday night and had been injecting himself with insulin for his sugar levels. 

This made him confused and unable to control himself. He then went on the attempted robbery spree on his Yamaha Fino armed with a crowbar.

CCTV made him easy to catch and a warrant was served on Thursday.

He was caught in Ekkachai Road and taken away.  

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-12

13 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

injecting himself with insulin for his sugar levels

I think he might have gotten the insulin mixed up with something

else,try and tell that excuse to the judge,he will get another 2 years.

regards Worgeordie

It´s going to be a long investigation and an even longer trial. It was not Diabetes that made him do it, which mean Diabetes will sue him for defamation.

What we can be sure of is that one of the beers made him do it, but it will be a hell of a work to sort out which one when they all look the same.

The delivery man is totally innocent.

Ha ! Silly <deleted>, I've had diabetes for 9 years, also on insulin, it works the other way, not enough sugar can make you feel and do strange things although they'd be no way you could ride a motor bike if your sugar was low ... injecting himself with insulin when having more than a few beers, not a bad idea, I do it with an over indulgence on wine ... it also limits the level of the hangover, but rob an ATM/Bank ... never ! (For you non Diabetics "Don't try this at home" ... or anywhere else for that matter)

Diabetes is not an illness, it is a symptom of Insulin resistance. It is curable, no need for insulin injections if you do it correct. Start eat keto food (LCHF) and do intermittent fasting and your blood sugar will become normal again. Google and you will now how. I had pre-diabetes for 25 year and now back to normal. Never took insulin injections or any medicine.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:34 AM, JEM53 said:

Diabetes is not an illness, it is a symptom of Insulin resistance. It is curable, no need for insulin injections if you do it correct. Start eat keto food (LCHF) and do intermittent fasting and your blood sugar will become normal again. Google and you will now how. I had pre-diabetes for 25 year and now back to normal. Never took insulin injections or any medicine.

Agree 100% - worked for me too.

Archived