What to do when tgf mother comes onto you?

bkk6060

Serious question.

What is the best response to this?

Your gf has a regular day job and her mother has come to the gf's house to stay for a few weeks.  After the gf leaves in the morning the big breasted no English speaking mom is making advances.  Rubbing your back, hugging you, smiling, making obvious innuendos.

What to do?

Take her to the bedroom?

Tell your gf?

Push the mom away?

Try to kindly say no thanks?

To add, there is some temptation as the mom is kind of attractive. ????

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take her to the bedroom?  NO

Tell your gf? NO

Push the mom away?  OK but try to do it in a way that does not overly antagonize.

Try to kindly say no thanks?  OK

And I would also start minimizing time alone with her, avoiding her.

One possibility that seems not to have occurred to the others is that it may be a "test". To see if you can be trusted.

Long, long ago in a previous life I had a mother-daughter relationship (not in Thailand) I was later married to the daughter, both knew of course, daughter encouraged it. Mum was divorced and lonely, daughter got off on the 3 in a bed activities (she also liked a bit of mild BDSM too which never really floated my boat).

It was actually great whilst it lasted and was nothing to do with my breaking up with the (then) missus, mum had long since found herself an even younger toyboy (they were still together when she died last year).

Very great care is required as your GF (probably) isn't aware. Now if mum comes on whilst daughter is there ...

If you don,t want to lose your meat and two veg. I would avoid her at all cost....and say nothing to the wife about it as she may not believe you....:thumbsup:

although there is something tempting about "keeping it in the family" so to speak :cheesy:

She is 82, she never tries it on when i help her out of her wheelchair. Although when i met her mum and her friends 23 yrs ago ,they all started laughing,when i asked my then girlfriend ,not wife why they were laughing and she said that one of the ladies had said " wouldnt mind his shoes under my bed"

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 10/12/2019 at 11:37 AM, Crossy said:

Long, long ago in a previous life I had a mother-daughter relationship (not in Thailand) I was later married to the daughter, both knew of course, daughter encouraged it. Mum was divorced and lonely, daughter got off on the 3 in a bed activities (she also liked a bit of mild BDSM too which never really floated my boat).

It was actually great whilst it lasted and was nothing to do with my breaking up with the (then) missus, mum had long since found herself an even younger toyboy (they were still together when she died last year).

Very great care is required as your GF (probably) isn't aware. Now if mum comes on whilst daughter is there ...

damn you

What to do when tgf mother comes onto you?

I have no idea as you have listed no ages. Maybe your wife is very young so you and her mother are about the same age? I had a friend who married a young woman at his age as he was older than her parents. He was in his 60's and she was in the early twenties. His mother in law used to call him uncle. 

12 minutes ago, aqua4 said:

Maybe your wife is very young so you and her mother are about the same age?

He doesn't have a wife, just a 'girlfriend'. He doesn't state his age. If he's 60 and mum is 40 and girlfriend is 20 then I know where I would choose to be. However, there's little information from the OP,  so it's hard to really comment seriously. It depends whether one's taste runs to young girls or nicely packaged MILFs. 

Archived