What to do when tgf mother comes onto you?

bkk6060

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/12/2019 at 5:08 AM, Sheryl said:

Take her to the bedroom?  NO

Tell your gf? NO

Push the mom away?  OK but try to do it in a way that does not overly antagonize.

Try to kindly say no thanks?  OK

And I would also start minimizing time alone with her, avoiding her.

One possibility that seems not to have occurred to the others is that it may be a "test". To see if you can be trusted.

I had my sister in law getting very touchy feely with me one time, I am absolutely

certain that it was a test. If I were a complete cad, I would have taken full advantage

of the situation, but I am a stubbornly loyal sort of guy and although she is a fine

looking lady, I just wouldn't/couldn't go there.

My mother in law is very hands on, although not in an obviously sexual manner, more

in a nursey, motherly kind of way.

7 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

Be careful

For the OP i think i'll give slowly a go at the M I L F, and see what happen, to share some pleasure beetwen 2 adults, what could be wrong?

I did not know, Chinese Ducks had a Tourist Season....

Sorry back on topic, usually it is the Mom who is the GF and the younger

daughter or sister, who tries to steal the Bacon.

In this case Daughter works an supports Mom, so Mom worries that you may

interfere with her income, so Mom blows you out, and returns to status quo.

OR

Mom looking to acquire extra income stream, Like you do me, Now give me 

money every month or I tell Daughter.

Remember it is ALL WAYS ABOUT THE MONEY.

Reminds me of a strange situation I faced in my early twenties,

renting a room in a house owned by a female alcoholic, she was in her mid-sixties, and one month I was late with the rent and went to explain this. She moved a bit closer, touched my thigh and said,

"I'm sure we can work something out about the rent"

At first the penny didn't drop, but then it hit home exactly what she was proposing.

Yes I did, and I know how the young bar girl feels when she walks out with a pensioner!!!!

1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

Something tells me the OP has entered into a cautionary tale. No way is it going to end well. But I look forward to the updates.

Who knows? We might get to hear the next chapter from webfact :stoner:

An old job I had gave us a warning at orientation that was pretty funny and insightful.

He said "we'd rather prosecute you for stealing a million than for stealing a 1000 so please don't lose your benefits and pension over something petty." In other words , If you're going to cheat , cheat with a superstar and not a supernova that's likely to blow up in your face........Ideally, if you jog, walk or bike, keep your eyes open for a widowed or unattached codger who might be available to take the baton. Setup a hookup and let nature take it's course. 

29 minutes ago, Seth1a2a said:

An old job I had gave us a warning at orientation that was pretty funny and insightful.

He said "we'd rather prosecute you for stealing a million than for stealing a 1000 so please don't lose your benefits and pension over something petty." In other words , If you're going to cheat , cheat with a superstar and not a supernova that's likely to blow up in your face........Ideally, if you jog, walk or bike, keep your eyes open for a widowed or unattached codger who might be available to take the baton. Setup a hookup and let nature take it's course. 

It's a matter of scale. Alan Bond once said " If you owe the bank a million dollars, you have a problem. If you owe a bank $100 million, the bank has a problem".

17 hours ago, Stevemercer said:

These older ladies can be very flirty and you can just play along without it ever getting to a serous stage. Having said that, my GF once actually asked me to sleep with her Mum because she thought it would make her happy.

And after that you, as a sensible man, took the advise of Forest Gump.

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Was her mum attractive? If so, go for it, as long as GF joined in too. Not many men get that lucky.

No, and some people know what might be called sensible or not. Nevermind, I know you´re not one of them. No further dicussion needed.

Just now, Hanuman2547 said:

Do the GF that evening.  Do the Mom the next morning after GF leaves.  Then promptly move out thereby dumping both of them.  Cut off all contact with both of them.  Block them from all social media.  Do not contact them again......EVER!

So you'd be cruel to the GF even though she had nothing to do with it?

No wonder women hate men.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:08 AM, Sheryl said:

Tell your gf? NO

Push the mom away?  OK but try to do it in a way that does not overly antagonize.

One possibility that seems not to have occurred to the others is that it may be a "test". To see if you can be trusted.

Good points plus when there's a need, put both arms up in a cross position (the japanese stance) as an indicator of no / enough / stop right there, etc. 

On 10/12/2019 at 11:08 AM, Sheryl said:

Tell your gf? NO

My thoughts exactly, so beware it could be an aunt, cousin or niece next time. If you love your gf there should be no question about your behavior. Be polite, but say NO and avoid the alone time.

I am lucky enough to have a 72 year old M-in-L so  the situation has never presented itself.  Unfortunately, there is a 20 year old next door who dresses sexy and does sexy moves when she knows I am watching.  That is most frustrating.  Your situation is similar to mine.  To do the dirty deed can have far reaching consequences.  When you figure out the best course of action let me know. You may save both our lives!

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

A "big breasted" mother? She's obviously not Thai. The only big breasted Thais I've seen have been surgically enhanced.

I don't think you get out enough. I've seen several who I know are not surgically enhanced, because they could never afford it. Before my GF, some I could verify visually.

Archived