What to do when tgf mother comes onto you?

bkk6060

56 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I don't think you get out enough. I've seen several who I know are not surgically enhanced, because they could never afford it. Before my GF, some I could verify visually.

"Several", out of millions? And it depends what you call big. I've been here ten years, and I get out enough, the malls, villages, bars, go- go's etc, and the times I've had to turn my head because I spotted a big pair of knockers I could count on one hand, probably 3 fingers, and then only "big" in comparison to all the other pimples.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, giddyup said:

"Several", out of millions? And it depends what you call big. I've been here ten years, and I get out enough, the malls, villages, bars, go- go's etc, and the times I've had to turn my head because I spotted a big pair of knockers I could count on one hand, probably 3 fingers.

Well, I call 36" big. Especially on a 50 kg Thai. Perhaps you are into the 40" area of preference. Each to his own.

I tend to visualise girls with big boobs in terms of where those boobs will be in their fifties. Plus the risk of breast cancer, which escalates with both breast size and implants.

My preference is small boobs. To me, any more than a handful or mouthful is wasted.

7 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

not a scientific research but based on my observations and partners i think less than 1 %

and i am talking about a real nice rack (For me it's serious when you can see the breasts from behind)

Arms above her head, or down by her sides?

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Well, I call 36" big. Especially on a 50 kg Thai. Perhaps you are into the 40" area of preference. Each to his own.

I tend to visualise girls with big boobs in terms of where those boobs will be in their fifties. Plus the risk of breast cancer, which escalates with both breast size and implants.

My preference is small boobs. To me, any more than a handful or mouthful is wasted.

Preferences aside, Thai women aren't renown for being big breasted, certainly not in the league I prefer.

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

Preferences aside, Thai women aren't renown for being big breasted, certainly not in the league I prefer.

True enough, there are not many around. Doesn't matter to me, I'm more a leg and butt man.

22 hours ago, Stevemercer said:

These older ladies can be very flirty and you can just play along without it ever getting to a serous stage. Having said that, my GF once actually asked me to sleep with her Mum because she thought it would make her happy.

Are you saying that she hates it when you touch her?

My wife would never ever stimulate to have sex with her mom. Why would she?????

Isn't a functioning relationship normally between two people? 

If your gf asked you to sleep with her mom, she can't have any sympathies for you. 

35 minutes ago, giddyup said:

So bigger they are, so more they'll drop once they take their bra off.

OP, did you get laid, or did she get laid? Tell the truth and don't forget the promised photos of her noms. 

Not so nice when she's in her sixties.......????

On 10/14/2019 at 7:59 PM, giddyup said:

A "big breasted" mother? She's obviously not Thai. The only big breasted Thais I've seen have been surgically enhanced.

I have seen big breasted Thai girls, so not necessarily so, though your definition of big breasted may be different than mine. Often they are big waisted as well, so I have zero interest in them. If I liked large women I'd have saved a lot of air miles.

Anyway, many Thai girls wear bras that make them larger than they really are.

Christina Applegate does a brilliant sketch on push up bras in The Sweetest Thing movie.

On 10/14/2019 at 12:42 PM, Hanuman2547 said:

Do the GF that evening.  Do the Mom the next morning after GF leaves.  Then promptly move out thereby dumping both of them.  Cut off all contact with both of them.  Block them from all social media.  Do not contact them again......EVER!

why would he want to do that ??????????????????

27 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Shouldn't it be "on whom"?

You're right of course.

I deliberately avoided that, as to me the word 'whom' always reminds me of the noise of a hippopotamus farting under water, and I didn't want that to detract from the thought of carnal pleasure.

9 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

You're right of course.

I deliberately avoided that, as to me the word 'whom' always reminds me of the noise of a hippopotamus farting under water, and I didn't want that to detract from the thought of carnal pleasure.

On 10/14/2019 at 11:53 PM, Isaanbiker said:

Are you saying that she hates it when you touch her?

My wife would never ever stimulate to have sex with her mom. Why would she?????

Isn't a functioning relationship normally between two people? 

If your gf asked you to sleep with her mom, she can't have any sympathies for you. 

Threesomes are much more fun that with just two. I feel sorry for those never got lucky enough to try.

Archived