BANGKOK
bkk6060

What to do when tgf mother comes onto you?

Ask the daughter if she's into threesomes, and if she is tell her there's someone that is interested.

Only if she really is attractive though.

17 hours ago, Stevemercer said:

These older ladies can be very flirty and you can just play along without it ever getting to a serous stage. Having said that, my GF once actually asked me to sleep with her Mum because she thought it would make her happy.

And after that you, as a sensible man, took the advise of Forest Gump.

1 minute ago, Matzzon said:

And after that you, as a sensible man, took the advise of Forest Gump.

Was her mum attractive? If so, go for it, as long as GF joined in too. Not many men get that lucky.

Do the GF that evening.  Do the Mom the next morning after GF leaves.  Then promptly move out thereby dumping both of them.  Cut off all contact with both of them.  Block them from all social media.  Do not contact them again......EVER!

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Was her mum attractive? If so, go for it, as long as GF joined in too. Not many men get that lucky.

No, and some people know what might be called sensible or not. Nevermind, I know you´re not one of them. No further dicussion needed.

• Haha 1

Just now, Hanuman2547 said:

Do the GF that evening.  Do the Mom the next morning after GF leaves.  Then promptly move out thereby dumping both of them.  Cut off all contact with both of them.  Block them from all social media.  Do not contact them again......EVER!

So you'd be cruel to the GF even though she had nothing to do with it?

No wonder women hate men.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, owenm said:

You'll pay the premium for mom's extra experience.. 😊 

whats the goingvrate these days forca "gum job" ?

On 10/12/2019 at 11:08 AM, Sheryl said:

Take her to the bedroom?  NO

Tell your gf? NO

Push the mom away?  OK but try to do it in a way that does not overly antagonize.

Try to kindly say no thanks?  OK

And I would also start minimizing time alone with her, avoiding her.

One possibility that seems not to have occurred to the others is that it may be a "test". To see if you can be trusted.

Good points plus when there's a need, put both arms up in a cross position (the japanese stance) as an indicator of no / enough / stop right there, etc. 

Tempting, but could be disastrous. We need more info from the OP regarding all their ages etc.

A "big breasted" mother? She's obviously not Thai. The only big breasted Thais I've seen have been surgically enhanced.

Edited by giddyup

On 10/12/2019 at 11:08 AM, Sheryl said:

Take her to the bedroom?  NO

Tell your gf? NO

Push the mom away?  OK but try to do it in a way that does not overly antagonize.

Try to kindly say no thanks?  OK

And I would also start minimizing time alone with her, avoiding her.

One possibility that seems not to have occurred to the others is that it may be a "test". To see if you can be trusted.

My thoughts exactly, so beware it could be an aunt, cousin or niece next time. If you love your gf there should be no question about your behavior. Be polite, but say NO and avoid the alone time.

I am lucky enough to have a 72 year old M-in-L so  the situation has never presented itself.  Unfortunately, there is a 20 year old next door who dresses sexy and does sexy moves when she knows I am watching.  That is most frustrating.  Your situation is similar to mine.  To do the dirty deed can have far reaching consequences.  When you figure out the best course of action let me know. You may save both our lives!

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

A "big breasted" mother? She's obviously not Thai. The only big breasted Thais I've seen have been surgically enhanced.

I can assure you by my experience few Thais have really natural big boobs

3 hours ago, BobbyL said:

We need more info from the OP regarding all their ages etc.

Yep

everybody here want photos

and some update of the story