Thai Toilet Etiquette

the toilet thing is just something we have to accept

we don't have to accept squat toilets if we don't like them. i for example have never used one and i'd rather sh*t in the open than using one.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always squat...

don't even think of entering my home (not to talk using one of my bathrooms) before your next reincarnation.

Not even if i promise to take you up on your previous suggestion in your post before, and use your garden? :o

Not even if i promise to take you up on your previous suggestion in your post before, and use your garden? :o

hmmm... have to think about it. free fertilizer... can i mark the places which need some? :D

hmmm... have to think about it. free fertilizer... can i mark the places which need some? :D

No problem from my side, but I only fear that you have to be part of the Saud family to be able to pay a gardener then. :D

No problem from my side, but I only fear that you have to be part of the Saud family to be able to pay a gardener then. :D

won't a tractor with a plough do?

Great posting and some good laughs. Just a word of warning, test the pressure in the bum gum before using it on you private parts as I have found some with enough pressure to peel the paint off a barn door. :o

Edited by Rdrokit
Anyhow, my worst squat experience was in a village in Nias island. Went to the loo in that wooden building, squatted down, and suddenly a huge pig nose appeared 10 cm under my dangling parts waiting to be fed... :D

and I thought Jasreeve17s ex pig grunt avatar was dead and buried. :o

Anyhow, my worst squat experience was in a village in Nias island. Went to the loo in that wooden building, squatted down, and suddenly a huge pig nose appeared 10 cm under my dangling parts waiting to be fed... :D

That was in '89.

Glad to hear that the thing is dead now. Gave me bit of a shock. But then, it could have saved me from lotsa trouble with one bite... :D

That was in '89.

Glad to hear that the thing is dead now. Gave me bit of a shock. But then, it could have saved me from lotsa trouble with one bite... :D

two meatballs and a small sausage wouldnt satisfy a wild beast like that.

and I thought Jasreeve17s ex pig grunt avatar was dead and buried. :D

That was in '89.

two meatballs and a small sausage wouldnt satisfy a wild beast like that.

I dunno, you must have more experience how to satisfy pigs and other wild beasts then. I am not so sure though if i want to hear of those sort of adventures. :o:bah:

You are not German, or Japanese, if i may ask? :D

That was in '89.

It could have, but then again it was probably a very dissapointing experience for the pig as it probably couldnt identify the target :D

And no, I am aussie :D

Edited by Grover
It could have, but then again it was probably a very dissapointing experience for the pig as it probably couldnt identify the target :D

Well, then there are definite advantages in not being built like John Holmes, one would be not having to satisfy Indonesian wildlife. :o

But you, being staunch Aussie, used to sheep and such, will know more about those sort of things. :D

Well, then there are definite advantages in not being built like John Holmes, one would be not having to satisfy Indonesian wildlife. :o

But you, being staunch Aussie, used to sheep and such, will know more about those sort of things. :D

ouch. :D