BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Jet Gorgon

Thai Toilet Etiquette

the toilet thing is just something we have to accept

we don't have to accept squat toilets if we don't like them. i for example have never used one and i'd rather sh*t in the open than using one.

I always squat...

don't even think of entering my home (not to talk using one of my bathrooms) before your next reincarnation.

I always squat...

don't even think of entering my home (not to talk using one of my bathrooms) before your next reincarnation.

Not even if i promise to take you up on your previous suggestion in your post before, and use your garden? :o

Not even if i promise to take you up on your previous suggestion in your post before, and use your garden? :o

hmmm... have to think about it. free fertilizer... can i mark the places which need some? :D

hmmm... have to think about it. free fertilizer... can i mark the places which need some? :D

No problem from my side, but I only fear that you have to be part of the Saud family to be able to pay a gardener then. :D

No problem from my side, but I only fear that you have to be part of the Saud family to be able to pay a gardener then. :D

won't a tractor with a plough do?

Great posting and some good laughs. Just a word of warning, test the pressure in the bum gum before using it on you private parts as I have found some with enough pressure to peel the paint off a barn door. :o

Edited by Rdrokit

Anyhow, my worst squat experience was in a village in Nias island. Went to the loo in that wooden building, squatted down, and suddenly a huge pig nose appeared 10 cm under my dangling parts waiting to be fed... :D

and I thought Jasreeve17s ex pig grunt avatar was dead and buried. :o

Anyhow, my worst squat experience was in a village in Nias island. Went to the loo in that wooden building, squatted down, and suddenly a huge pig nose appeared 10 cm under my dangling parts waiting to be fed... :D

That was in '89.

Glad to hear that the thing is dead now. Gave me bit of a shock. But then, it could have saved me from lotsa trouble with one bite... :D

you got my eyes watering, in one bite, they are pig food :o

That was in '89.

Glad to hear that the thing is dead now. Gave me bit of a shock. But then, it could have saved me from lotsa trouble with one bite... :D

two meatballs and a small sausage wouldnt satisfy a wild beast like that.

and I thought Jasreeve17s ex pig grunt avatar was dead and buried. :D

That was in '89.

two meatballs and a small sausage wouldnt satisfy a wild beast like that.

I dunno, you must have more experience how to satisfy pigs and other wild beasts then. I am not so sure though if i want to hear of those sort of adventures. :o:bah:

You are not German, or Japanese, if i may ask? :D

That was in '89.

It could have, but then again it was probably a very dissapointing experience for the pig as it probably couldnt identify the target :D

And no, I am aussie :D

Edited by Grover

It could have, but then again it was probably a very dissapointing experience for the pig as it probably couldnt identify the target :D

Well, then there are definite advantages in not being built like John Holmes, one would be not having to satisfy Indonesian wildlife. :o

But you, being staunch Aussie, used to sheep and such, will know more about those sort of things. :D

Well, then there are definite advantages in not being built like John Holmes, one would be not having to satisfy Indonesian wildlife. :o

But you, being staunch Aussie, used to sheep and such, will know more about those sort of things. :D

ouch. :D