TM 30 question,

i see ops going to immi, for a residence cert showing a TM30 (need for bike/car), well i have never had one, my landlord, went to immi 2.5 years ago to register me,on my first day ,  i did go to the UK for 2 weeks in aug 2017, (before this problem) done 90 days no problem, retirement ext no problems. shall is just rock up with no TM 30 ? thanks,

I don't fully understand your post*, but anyone who does will need to know which province you report to Immigration in. Rules are different for some provinces - eg mine does not require TM30s at all (when last asked 2 months ago). I was told that even the first move into province was registered by them from arrival cards information (TM6s) and confirmed at first visit by the foreigner to immigration (and subsequently reinforced I guess through the unannounced visit to our address, that I recall facing some time later)

*..... 'fer instance, who are 'ops'; what's a bike/car got to do with TM 30s? I'm sure some others will be able to work thru some/all of your cryptic (to me) references

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 1

You say yourself that you need to visit Immigration to get a Residence Certificate. Your best option is to have money for possible fine with you and ask at the office.

Whatever anybody here say, it ain´t gonná change what they say.

36 minutes ago, SantiSuk said:

I don't fully understand your post*, but anyone who does will need to know which province you report to Immigration in. Rules are different for some provinces - eg mine does not require TM30s at all (when last asked 2 months ago). I was told that even the first move into province was registered by them from arrival cards information (TM6s) and confirmed at first visit by the foreigner to immigration (and subsequently reinforced I guess through the unannounced visit to our address, that I recall facing some time later)

*..... 'fer instance, who are 'ops'; what's a bike/car got to do with TM 30s? I'm sure some others will be able to work thru some/all of your cryptic (to me) references

With ops I assume he means thread where the OP is asking about attending imm for RC and being nabbed for not having TM30 on file. If his imm office is CW he could be sent to another line to file tm30 and also perhaps hit up with 800baht fine.

OP you can file tm30 via mail as the possessor. 

Most embassies provide RC but CHARGE. BTW oz embassy does not provide that service. 

Edited by DrJack54

8 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

You say yourself that you need to visit Immigration to get a Residence Certificate. Your best option is to have money for possible fine with you and ask at the office.

Right, and he should also bring a TM30 if they should want one, would save him an extra trip to the place.

• Like 1