A nice story for the Thai-bashers

Lacessit

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

And another thing. You consume goose fat on pumpernickel, and have the sheer gall to reproach my liking for Vegemite?

Did you ever have a Sicilian Cassata? No waits, thats for dessert, how about sauteed (in butter) fois gras with a honey/raspberry drizzle, a 24oz American Rib Eye and yorkshire with gravy. Then the Cassata.

How are those bile ducts feeling now Monashman? Yuri Geller bent spoons, I transmit fat.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/13/2019 at 12:03 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

What're the brown things in the glass, and is that melted cheese flowing off the toast with the yellow stuff on it- what's the yellow stuff? I guess it's a Thai version of what they think a farang likes.

The yellow stuff is probably Hollandaise sauce, creating a local version of eggs Benedict.

Looks tasty and quite expensive for a breakfast.

13 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

13 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

Yes you are correct, it is very tasty and not the cheapest breakfast in town.

Bet it isnt as spendy as Eggs benedict in the Mandarin Oriental

9 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Did you ever have a Sicilian Cassata? No waits, thats for dessert, how about sauteed (in butter) fois gras with a honey/raspberry drizzle, a 24oz American Rib Eye and yorkshire with gravy. Then the Cassata.

How are those bile ducts feeling now Monashman? Yuri Geller bent spoons, I transmit fat.

If I recall correctly, you were in hospital some months ago having some of said fat removed from your arteries, so your transmissions still leave plenty behind.

I've had cassata and tartufo, glorified icecream.

Since when would I have a 24 oz Rib Eye for breakfast? No wonder you are stuck behind a keyboard.

15 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Since when would I have a 24 oz Rib Eye for breakfast?

Naw brudda, thats your pre breakfast snack.

15 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

you were in hospital some months ago having some of said fat removed from your arteries,

Yeah but the difference is they either fix it or I go. Whatever, Im gonna go anyway. Meanwhile, you get to eke out your remaining days as a vegan in order to save yourself from writhing around at 3am.

Heartless! Dude Im f* heartless. Here have a cucumber, damn my steak looks tasty.

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Naw brudda, thats your pre breakfast snack.

Yeah but the difference is they either fix it or I go. Whatever, Im gonna go anyway. Meanwhile, you get to eke out your remaining days as a vegan in order to save yourself from writhing around at 3am.

Heartless! Dude Im f* heartless. Here have a cucumber, damn my steak looks tasty.

When did I say I'm a vegan? There's a little place in San Kamphaeng that makes the best pork tenderloin with black pepper sauce I've ever had, 139 baht.

See, you're trying to get me off topic again. It's like when I go to my local 7/11 to buy a coconut water, and there's a raddled chick at the massage shop next door waving her tush at me.

24 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It's like when I go to my local 7/11 to buy a coconut water, and there's a raddled chick at the massage shop next door waving her tush at me.

Dude do you hate that or what? Thats why I love Thailand, its the Land of Distraction for Abstract Random stoners such as myself. 

Like selling Butter Croissants and Mochas in the Coffee Shop at BNH Hospital so you can start replugging your arteries as soon as you are cleared to leave. Im telling you its a plot, they want to encourage medical tourism so they just clog the hell out of you with bakery after bakery after bakery to compensate for the modest excersize the tush waggers provide.

20 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Dude do you hate that or what? Thats why I love Thailand, its the Land of Distraction for Abstract Random stoners such as myself. 

Like selling Butter Croissants and Mochas in the Coffee Shop at BNH Hospital so you can start replugging your arteries as soon as you are cleared to leave. Im telling you its a plot, they want to encourage medical tourism so they just clog the hell out of you with bakery after bakery after bakery to compensate for the modest excersize the tush waggers provide.

Who is twisting your arm?

BTW, the only writhing in bed I do at 3 am is with my GF, on infrequent occasions. We usually defer until just before breakfast.

You'd get more exercise from the tush waggers if you could last more than 30 seconds.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:51 AM, shy coconut said:

The yellow stuff is probably Hollandaise sauce, creating a local version of eggs Benedict.

Looks tasty and quite expensive for a breakfast.

Eggs Benedict is an American breakfast or brunch dish that consists of two halves of an English muffin topped with a poached egg, bacon or ham, and hollandaise sauce. The dish was first popularized in New York City. Wikipedia

Seems easy enough to make in a microwave and a toaster. I'll try some tonight if I can find some English muffins and hollandaise sauce.

Archived