BANGKOK
mngmn

Why Do Many Thai Visa Members Dislike the Same Things

4 hours ago, RedPill said:

Correct, certainly not all from bars ... but how many come here for the girls (with a few exceptions), which they can't get in their own country anymore ... one way or another.

Please don't deny this 😉

Is it a joke ?

Continental Europeans still have the opportunity to visit some specialized centers in Germany;

it will be cheaper than coming to Thailand and with a little luck they can still have fun with a Thai woman;

prostitution is legal in Germany as well as in Switzerland

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Germany

Edited by Assurancetourix
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Matzzon said:

It is right here, you and all the people that choose to try and live in Thailand on tourist visas do not get it at all.

It can be only two reasons for that. The first one is just pure thickness, and the other one is a fantastic ignorance.

You know one thing? The name! It says it all! Listen to it: Tourist Visa. What in the world can that mean? 
Answer: It means that it is a visa created and designated for people that wish to visit the country for a short period of time. that is why this kind of visa is not included in the once that are labeled long stay visas.

Me, on a tourist visa?? I have lived here for 14 years pal, just shows how much you know.

Just what is a short period of time? One week, one month, six months? You are another I do not wish to debate with, and neither do I have pure thickness or fantastic ignorance. Keyboard warriors????

3 hours ago, Matzzon said:

It is right here, you and all the people that choose to try and live in Thailand on tourist visas do not get it at all.

It can be only two reasons for that. The first one is just pure thickness, and the other one is a fantastic ignorance.

You know one thing? The name! It says it all! Listen to it: Tourist Visa. What in the world can that mean? 
Answer: It means that it is a visa created and designated for people that wish to visit the country for a short period of time. that is why this kind of visa is not included in the once that are labeled long stay visas.

Thanks so much for providing us with a practical example to illustrate my point

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, mngmn said:

Thanks so much for providing us with a practical example to illustrate my point

Always happy to assist. 🙂 

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

Me, on a tourist visa?? I have lived here for 14 years pal, just shows how much you know.

Never posted that you live here on tourist visa. I posted: It is right here, you and all the people that choose to try and live in Thailand on tourist visas do not get it at all.

That includes you in the part of the people that doesn´t get it, not the part that lives on tourist visas. In that case I would have been posting: You and all the other people that lives on tourist visas. (Now that we have that in the clear, we can move on.)

Just what is a short period of time? One week, one month, six months? You are another I do not wish to debate with, and neither do I have pure thickness or fantastic ignorance. Keyboard warriors????

Yes, 1 week is a short time. One month or two month is also a short time of a full year and could be called tourism. 6 month and more is not a short time. It´s half or over half year. Yeah, what do you say yourself? What is your definition of short period of time? Try to think before you post now.

Edited by Matzzon

1 minute ago, Matzzon said:

Never posted that you live here on tourist visa. I posted: It is right here, you and all the people that choose to try and live in Thailand on tourist visas do not get it at all.

That includes you in the part of the people that doesn´t get it, not the part that lives on tourist visas. In that case I would have been posting: You and all the other people that lives on tourist visas. (Now that we have that in the clear, we can move on.)

Yes, 1 week is a short time. One month or two month is also a short time of a full year and could be called tourism. 6 month and more is not a short time. It´s half or over half year. Yeah, what do you say yourself? What is your definition of short period of time? Try to think before you post now.

Bye Bye :cheesy:

3 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Bye Bye :cheesy:

Ok Bye! I was pretty sure it would take too long time to figure that out. 😂

14 hours ago, Matzzon said:

We got a biter. 

Why care about someone's visa. 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 10:52 AM, mngmn said:

BINGO!

Apart from a few backpackers in Thailand aren't most expats over 30?

1 hour ago, bermondburi said:

We got a biter. 

Why care about someone's visa. 

Just because the people abusing the system are the ones that makes it harder for everyone else. They are the reason Thai Immigration has been implementing as well as enforcing so many rules and laws recently. That wasn´t so hard to understand, if you would have been taking a minute to think before posting, right?

2 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

My comment reflects my belief that 'old' is a mindset that sadly many people embrace as they chronologically age. The lack of stimulation that comes from closing your mind leads to boredom and bitterness. Unless of course you've always been that way.

4 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

I would say most western expat and member of this forum are over 50. Even more so since Thai immigration is tightening visa regulation for repeat tourist. 

Edited by Tayaout

I hate bar mongers telling me why I will fail the relationship.