TM30 - Can I self Register?

Hi Guys,

Couple of questions about TM30.

I'll be staying at a friends condo who will be in the UK while I'm there, is it possible for me to register myself and if so, what documents would I need?

Kind of same thing, I'll later be staying at a Temple, though the last time I was there the Abbot did not have the time to go and register me (It would take the best part of the day to go to the Immigration office & back) So again, is it possible I can do this myself, and if so what documents would I need?

TIA

I assume you are writing about submitting a TM30 report to immigration. What type of visa or extension are in the country on.

You could do it yourself if you had something from you friend stating you are staying at their condo and proof of their ownership of it.

Not sure how it can be done when staying at temple. I assume you could have the abbot complete the form and provide some proof he is the abbot and then submit it ot immigration yourself.

• Like 1

Will you be staying long enough to require doing a 90 day report or pursue an Extension? 

I think it would be difficult to do a TM30 without the friends help, but if you have no other reason to attend immigration is it necessary?

• Like 1

Thank you ubonjoe, jacko45k, DrJack54 for your replies

I'll have a 60 day tourist visa.

I wont be getting an extension.

"But if you have no other reason to attend immigration is it necessary?"

"Why do you need to do a tm30."

Wanted to get it done as I'll be putting the address's on my visa application and didn't want to cause any problems (Possibly)

Again thanks for your replies  ????

15 minutes ago, NotWhatItWasnt said:

Thank you ubonjoe, jacko45k, DrJack54 for your replies

I'll have a 60 day tourist visa.

I wont be getting an extension.

"But if you have no other reason to attend immigration is it necessary?"

"Why do you need to do a tm30."

Wanted to get it done as I'll be putting the address's on my visa application and didn't want to cause any problems (Possibly)

Again thanks for your replies  ????

Easy peasy. Come visit. Do nothing regarding tm30.

As advised ...an attempt at tm30 might get your friend in trouble. Come to los enjoy your stay. Don't worry about tm30 unless you need attend imm example to extend a tourist visa etc. 

• Like 1

Yes,
I registered back in August, after I asking my landlady if she know what about the TM30 and she didn't have a clue.

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/940873-file-tm30-online-where/
I appended: Copy of rental contract, copy of Landlady's ID Card (front and rear) and copy of Tabian Baan (front and rear).
I registered as Apartment Owner and specified only my apartment door number and not the block.
Took two weeks for username and password. 
Good Luck

• Like 1