Am I likely to get refused entry at immigration?

57 minutes ago, UncleMhee said:

You're obviously equating durian with lumyai if you think Aud.$27,000 will get you Bht. 800,000.

My last tranfer I got Bht 20.6-Aud$1.00. Not complaining, just telling it how it is!

I am sure he was referring to USD. He did not state AUD. ???? 

On 10/13/2019 at 1:19 AM, SteveK said:

So you're going to have 7 Thai SETVs in your passport, and you stay 58 x 3 = 174 days per year. There's definitely a very real chance of you being refused entry and being told to get a retirement visa. Flying to Laos first would be a very good idea. Check out what happened to this guy of retirement age trying to enter on a SETV:

It seems if you mention that you have a YouTube channel with 10k subscribers, they let you speak to another IO who will let you in!

That video was very silly, how does not having any checked luggage get you to

immigration any quicker? The silly Aussie going on about the car is boring, also if he had the 

20000 baht on him then he could have bought the ticket.

As they say down under, the whole thing is a crock of sheet. If 10000 people subscribe to

this imbiciles YouTube channel then I don't really know what to say.

23 hours ago, emptypockets said:

Yet I have come and gone for the last five years...yes that's FIVE years, every month on visa exempt entries. Gone through 3 Aussie passports in that time due to full page visa stickers from an adjoining country.

Out of curiosity, if you don't mind: How long do you stay in Thailand on each of these monthly visa exempt entries? If just a few days, it's probably clear to them that you just come for shopping or something.