Which mobile operators have "DTAC call" like app?

chado

14 minutes ago, elgenon said:

94% of Thais use Line app. 

And yet virtually unknown in Europe. I remember someone asking me "what is your Line ID" and I didn't have a clue what they were talking about. Now I do of course. Also available on your Windows 10 desktop if that is helpful, as well as Android and Google.

1 hour ago, elgenon said:

94% of Thais use Line app. Why not just use that? Can use outside of Thailand. It's free and uses wi-fi. Can do voice and video too. 

I should give to my bank my LINE instead of my phone number?

On 10/13/2019 at 10:47 PM, Tuvoc said:

And yet virtually unknown in Europe. I remember someone asking me "what is your Line ID" and I didn't have a clue what they were talking about. Now I do of course. Also available on your Windows 10 desktop if that is helpful, as well as Android and Google.

I finally met someone in America who had heard of it. Aspects of it seem American to me. WhatsApp seems to be the big enchilada in the states.

It's an Asian thingy. I think most Thais would say it is a Thai invention (Japanese), just like they think Tic Tok (Chinese) is Thai. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2019 at 10:26 AM, Medicine Man said:

And the True app cannot send or receive texts via Wi-Fi as compared to the DTAC app. i.e. not as useful outside of the country...

And the true app didn't work well when i tried it.

AIS doesn't have any app like DTAC call

Archived