Hobby/Craft Shop - Chiang Mai?

FolkGuitar

I've heard that there are two excellent hobby shops in and around Chiang Mai,

that carry a wide variety of hobby and craft supplies.

One is supposedly on the Hang Dong Road close to town, and the other somewhere on the road to Samoeng.

I'm NOT looking for a 'specialty' shop for model planes or drones. I'm more interested in craft supplies.

Can anyone pinpoint these two stores on a Google Map?

Thanks

I can't pinpoint it as I don't know exactly where, but when I used the Central airport shuttle it passed a craft shop near the bridge by Holiday Inn. That was over a year ago, so no idea if its still in existence.

Take a ride on the free shuttle to the night market area and see if you pass it. It's on the side away from the river.

The place near Hang Don I went to is plastic model kits.

A few places if you google. 

A very large school and business supply warehouse type building.  On the 1006 just south of the 121. Next to the sport center/golf driving range. Set back off the road, but is an easily identifiable multi story, building.   Not specifically a crafts store, but many supplies and similar items.

151 หมู่ 3 ตำบลสันกลาง อำเภอเมือง Amphoe San Kamphaeng, Chiang Mai 50130

3 hours ago, silverhawk_usa said:

A very large school and business supply warehouse type building.  On the 1006 just south of the 121. Next to the sport center/golf driving range. Set back off the road, but is an easily identifiable multi story, building.   Not specifically a crafts store, but many supplies and similar items.

151 หมู่ 3 ตำบลสันกลาง อำเภอเมือง Amphoe San Kamphaeng, Chiang Mai 50130

Thanks! Perhaps that will get me what I need.

Archived