Denied entry, sent back to Frankfurt

2 minutes ago, BestB said:

In the mean time as company director I can not apply for social security to get free treatment in hospitals , got to love the irony ????

Oh company director ….. there is a tread that from next year foreigner may not be no more director (was told on registration office to people who where selling their house ..)   enjoy

• Like 1

Just now, david555 said:

Oh company director ….. there is a tread that from next year foreigner may not be no more director (was told on registration office to people who where selling their house ..)   enjoy

There is a big diference between company that exists to own a house and an operational company , but thanks for the good wishes 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fforest1 said:

WRONG.......If he was issued the visa he should 100% be let in period...I dont care how many visas he has had....

If Thailand does not want certain people here then dont issue the visa...

To not let some one in with a visa is just criminal....END OF STORY.... 

Don't get a visa on false pretenses then, that is criminal.

Edited by FritsSikkink
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

35 minutes ago, andy72 said:

the bogus 180 days exists fine 

define it is it like land crossings resets in jan  

i had a 5  year multi for india 

180 days max at a time never a problem 

nah "waterboarding" is more fun than clear rules .

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

Again, there is difference between company which exists solely for the purpose of owning a house, pretty much shelf company with no employees, and an operational company, doing business, with employees 

1 hour ago, baboon said:

Two things folks can do are spreading the word as widely as possible and spending their money elsewhere. 

I wonder if Thai women who are involved with these men, get on FB and tell their friends how their boyfriend was not allowed to visit Thailand, how his big money on tickets and visa was wasted, how she is afraid to lose him and his support now.  Is she going to find a replacement from the program of waiving the 2000 baht fee for VOA for some limited weird countries like Ethiopia and Vanuatu during their 15 day max stay??  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Before I moved to Thailand permanently a decade plus ago, I used to come here 3 or 4 times a year for vacations and later for preparation ahead of an anticipated move. Every single one of those visits over a period of 4-5 years was on a visa exempt entry. And never once was boo said about it, even as my passport gradually accumulated quite a collection of stamps.

Today, if I was trying to repeat that pattern, I doubt very much that it would be allowed by Immigration.

And yet all that time, I was living in my home country and holding down a full-time job in my home country. I was 100% a tourist, but one who was making a lot of repeat entries multiple times per year.

Visa exempt 30 days? you stayed max of 4 separate months in Thailand  going back to your origin country between visa exempt entries

OP it would appear has spent double that time per year in Thailand for a couple of years on x 2 METV probably just visiting neighbouring countries long enough to extend his stay

Not anyway near the same to an IO is it?

5 minutes ago, BestB said:

Again, there is difference between company which exists solely for the purpose of owning a house, pretty much shelf company with no employees, and an operational company, doing business, with employees 

I send you the second screenshot where poster answered on a question …..and the land office answered  it made NO difference..... I think you did not read that line on second screenshot …so here it is once more .

anyway it is not my problem as am not in such a under scrutiny company form , just let you now …. just as here where smoke is ….could be fire . 

2019-10-13_221856.png

4 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Visa exempt 30 days? you stayed max of 4 separate months in Thailand  going back to your origin country between visa exempt entries

OP it would appear has spent double that time per year in Thailand for a couple of years on x 2 METV probably just visiting neighbouring countries long enough to extend his stay

Not anyway near the same to an IO is it?

I wasn't saying or suggesting my history is/was the same as the OPs.

I was saying, even with my lesser time in Thailand on a year to year basis during those days, I'm not sure I'd avoid entry hassles coming in today if I was doing the same thing today I was doing back then  --  which is a whole lot less than the OP's time in country.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, amykat said:
2 hours ago, baboon said:

I wonder if Thai women who are involved with these men, get on FB and tell their friends how their boyfriend was not allowed to visit Thailand, how his big money on tickets and visa was wasted, how she is afraid to lose him and his support now

most of these girls can't connect the dots that far

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EricTh said:

If you can be in and out of a country for many months on tourist visa, it's quite obvious he's unemployed.

Nonsense, ever heard of Digital Nomads?  They can work anywhere in the world for as long as they like.  International contracts , does not involve Thailand in any way except they want to live there some months every year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spiekerjozef said:

You would be very dumb not having an insurance. Good new rule

I pointed out THAI insurance , I have a Home country AXA insurance , not dumb but don't like to pay double while that one does not exclude so much as the Thai one , Thai one is a moneymaker obligation , I wonder who sits in the directors board chair ….

Edited by david555
  • Like 2