Denied entry, sent back to Frankfurt

1 hour ago, BritTim said:

Your chances would be good. However, it could be touch and go if you encounter the wrong immigration official at DMK, especially if their detention room is relatively empty. What is your age?

My age is 34. Im thinking maybe they will let me take a Thai passport Queue since Im travelling with a Thai Citizen. Would really suck if they send me back to Japan when I have my return flight back to Canada two weeks later from BKK. 
This time Im really a genuine tourist, day after my arrival actually my mother is coming to Thailand for a 2 weeks holiday, we have domestic flights, rental car and hotels booked. Even if immigration at DMK will stop me for questioning and they are willing to listen what I have to say and explain my situation then there shouldn't be a problem but who knows in what kind of mood this officer have who supposed to stamp my passport.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trek800 said:

My age is 34. Im thinking maybe they will let me take a Thai passport Queue since Im travelling with a Thai Citizen.

This is no longer possible

Because the Thai Que has a simple scanner for Thai passport only entry, but the foreigner ques now have full finger printing equipment that is needed for entry. The Thai Que does not have such

4 minutes ago, meechai said:

This is no longer possible

Because the Thai Que has a simple scanner for Thai passport only entry, but the foreigner ques now have full finger printing equipment that is needed for entry. The Thai Que does not have such

Okay, that makes sense. I thought there are e gates for those Thais who are holding e passport and regular gates for regular passport holders, but I guess now with the new fingerprinting thing it's not going to work anymore. How about if Thai is taking a foreign line at the passport control, are they going to allow it? 

Surprise surprise....Another falang trying to live in Thailand on a tourist visa being denied. When will people learn that the times have change in Thailand. Thai immigration is right saying that your not a tourist as you know your not a tourist, so why are you acting all shocked?. I would get the hint and save yourself the money on the ED visa and choose another country to live in.

I wonder what German immigration will say if a Thai citizen will have a history of tourist visas keep coming into Germany????

Nonsense ! He is a tourist ! Fact is Germany is more open to foreign visitors than any other European country! Something you can’t say about Thailand “open to visitors from Europe “

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Trek800 said:

Okay, that makes sense. I thought there are e gates for those Thais who are holding e passport and regular gates for regular passport holders, but I guess now with the new fingerprinting thing it's not going to work anymore. How about if Thai is taking a foreign line at the passport control, are they going to allow it? 

I doubt it since now they have officials at the intersection of Thai/Foreign entry

telling folks which way to go. Also...

They want to scan the Thai Passports & there is not that scanner at foreign line

also  Thai's no longer fill in the TM6 arrival/departure cards

Edited by meechai

7 hours ago, Salerno said:

What about the rest of the countries that cancel visas at the border ... should we all have faux outrage about them too?

'Your Honour, my client may well be guilty of murder. But what about the Khamer Rouge? Why aren't they in the dock instead of my client, eh?'

Dear oh dear...

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, baboon said:

'Your Honour, my client may well be guilty of murder. But what about the Khamer Rouge? Why aren't they in the dock instead of my client, eh?'

Dear oh dear...

It is called diversion.... or finger pointing for the young.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Lovethailandelite said:

And on previous visits, you wasn't a genuine tourist? Now you understand where your previous history comes into play.

Always been a genuine tourists. Just not a big problem for me to have a 8 months off from work after every couple of years.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, En Vision said:

History is that from 2018 on, I had definitely more than 180 days stay in Thailand. 4th METV. That all doesn't really matter, I read from other OP's that they get denied with even the 2nd METV. Basically more than 6 months, and 2 METV in a year isn't allowed, this is what I think.

And what you're planning sounds risky, probably because I'm more or less filled with fear right now. The first METV shouldn't be a problem, but I don't know really...

Why can't you upload a pic of the stamp and what was written in you're passport. you were asked several Page's back ??

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, wreckingcountry said:

Nonsense ! He is a tourist ! Fact is Germany is more open to foreign visitors than any other European country! Something you can’t say about Thailand “open to visitors from Europe “

A tourist with a history of TV trying to live in Thailand......You forgot that part!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, En Vision said:

I explained I'm just a tourist, have savings and wanting to visit my girlfriend.

From my experience, "tourists" don't have girlfriends.   Yet. :cheesy:

Likely best to just say "tourist",  have a nice hotel booked to put on your TM 6 entry form (even if for just one night), be pleasant, smile, and act like a newbie tourist.

(though all the stamps in your passport likely to give you away if all from Thailand)

Edited by Skallywag
  • Haha 1

Well it sound like you are trying to live in Thailand with tourist visas as many comments above mentioned. 

With all respect.. i totally agree and understand immigration in your case. You have some tourists visas already.. coming back.. telling them visiting your girlfriend.. they all telling us that your trying to live in here. And people doing this are the reason why immigration is very strict now. 

i know you want to come and live here but why not do it in the right way! If you really love your girlfriend this much (visiting her many times, trying to live with her, etc.) marry her.

Rubbish! Do you know how much easier it is for a tourist from Germany to visit Thailand than it is the other way round?

In some ways, Thai immigration is taking revenge on those countries, particularly western ones, for making it difficult to impossible for some genuine Thai tourists to visit and spend money

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

41 minutes ago, law ling said:

A generally correct observation:

... so why did the embassy issue the visa? The real problem is that the embassies and IOs are NOT on the same page, causing otherwise unnecessary distress and inconvenience to some visa applicants.

It is not a problem they can see a passport in the embassy.
New passport?
Simple declaration how many days and on what visas the applicant

has spent in Thailand in the last 24 months.

If the declaration were false, that would be the actual basis

for deportation. Don't even need connected systems.

But can't make money from it

and it's not such great fun for THEM