Need Apartment In Songkhla

gabacho

I will be moving to Songkhla to teach and I will need an apartment. Does anyone have any recommendations? Size is not important. A studio is OK so long as it has cooking facilities. I would like an economical apartment near the beach that has availability of high speed internet. I would consider one without air conditioning if it has a good ceiling fan. I will be arriving in Songkhla around May 3. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Songkhla City

Walking distance to the beach!

:o

I will be moving to Songkhla to teach and I will need an apartment. Does anyone have any recommendations? Size is not important. A studio is OK so long as it has cooking facilities. I would like an economical apartment near the beach that has availability of high speed internet. I would consider one without air conditioning if it has a good ceiling fan. I will be arriving in Songkhla around May 3. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Edited by gabacho

Songkhla City

There is a 'tourist area' near the beach and they have daily/weekly rentals on Soi Sangam.. Can't remember the name, but it is in the first block off the main road. They have aircon if you want it (you will when you are arriving)

If you are teaching at Taksin University, ask about where the teacher that left was living. I taught there 10+ years ago, and housing was very tight, and expensive.

Songkhla City

There is a 'tourist area' near the beach and they have daily/weekly rentals on Soi Sangam.. Can't remember the name, but it is in the first block off the main road. They have aircon if you want it (you will when you are arriving)

If you are teaching at Taksin University, ask about where the teacher that left was living. I taught there 10+ years ago, and housing was very tight, and expensive.