Army chief does not expect everyone to believe him, says Army spokesman

webfact

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, webfact said:

statistics from real operations and assessments of global, regional and national security situations, in order to provide the people with an accurate understanding of the situation.

Global......Global !!!.........But, But, I thought there was only Thailand in this universe. :whistling:

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Army chief does not expect everyone to believe him

This unfortunate individual seems to have an insecurity problem. He has made a goose of himself a number of times during the last 12 months making bellicose statements trying to find an excuse for military intervention. 

He seems to feel an entitlement that he is the next coup leader and the sooner the better so far as he is concerned. 

2 minutes ago, Cadbury said:

This unfortunate individual seems to have an insecurity problem. He has made a goose of himself a number of times during the last 12 months making bellicose statements trying to find an excuse for military intervention. 

He seems to feel an entitlement that he is the next coup leader and the sooner the better so far as he is concerned. 

That would be like East meets West. This speak-first-think-later thing seems to be a prerequisite for modern day leaders. For now anyway. 

I am so glad he does not expect everyone to believe him. The inteligent people will not , but as the education in this country is SO POOR , a large majority will not understand what he is saying but as a Commander in Chief he lust be believed . Another reason for Thailand to stay stuck in the rut of unable to move forward , as those who can do and those that want to are unable to. 

I thought i saw a hybrid this morning  turned out it was a horrendous fat woman in saleng selling somtam

NB ( i just misspelt somtam and it came up sodomy god thats made my day)

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Army chief does not expect everyone to believe him, says Army spokesman

Does he expect anyone to believe him? Truth is almost never publicly spoken so one must always assume BS.

Sometimes BS contains elements of truth but that small fraction is only included for the speakers benefit. ????

5 hours ago, Chazar said:

ok..................i  dont  believe anything  the unelected  govt of Thailand  says

And given the way he tries to twist more sharing of the wealth to give many many more Thais a better quality of life into communism who would believe what he says? Is fact he just shows how tricky he is and not to be trusted or believed, at all.

But wait a minute the PM has also mentioned more sharing of the wealth so is he (the PM), in the eyes of the army chief, also a communist? 

5 hours ago, webfact said:

In an attempt at clarification, he said that the army chief’s controversial speech, entitled “Our Land from a Security Perspective”, was based on the personal experience of a man in charge of national security, statistics from real operations and assessments of global, regional and national security situations, in order to provide the people with an accurate understanding of the situation.

In other words 2 + 2 = Thaksin.

6 hours ago, Chazar said:

ok..................i  dont  believe anything  the unelected  govt of Thailand  says

What about the elected government? You do understand there was an election don't you? Or are you one of those never-been-to-Thailand types whose only knowledge of the country comes from this forum?

Apirat is clearly positioning himself for next ... given who pushed for his appointment and given that key relationship and the background work being done by those who cannot be mentioned, its a worrying glimpse into a future that looks a lot like the distant past #1931herewecome 

4 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

What about the elected government? You do understand there was an election don't you? Or are you one of those never-been-to-Thailand types whose only knowledge of the country comes from this forum?

LOL .... there was a carefully controlled and manipulated election under which the rules were constantly changed and reworked during and after the election. At best the elected government comes with a significant asterix .... But you’d know that given your extensive knowledge right? 

21 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

Please try and keep up. There was a grossly uneven and rigged "election" that the army could not possibly loose - and almost did!

As to Herr General - I  think he's rocked a little by the almost unanimous distain his rambling dishonest monologue received from the public and the press. 

Please, oh please General, save us from these dark forces. You are the only one who can help us poor, not allowed to think mere mortals. I'm sure the world is aghast at learning about the satanic black forces that threaten us. 

Gee, I wonder why people wouldn't believe the current head of the Army who over-threw the elected government, delayed elections for years, forced changes to the constitution to enshrine the military in the government, and refused opposition parties the benefit of campaigning in the run up to the election? It is a joke to call Thailand a democracy. 

4 hours ago, londonthai said:

nobody would believe a fascist to talk about democracy and well being for people.

That's what he said - so far it wasn't broadcast widely. It should be, as everybody can judge by himself what an empty brain he is.

Has english subtitles.

https://www.facebook.com/marchalyan/videos/2487129824716282/

Its been hacked...cannot watch it...

Archived