BANGKOK
webfact

Finance Ministry approves stimulus package to spur tourism

World Cannabis Festival, Super GT, a Tour de France cycling competition and concerts featuring famous bands such as Tomorrow Land and EDC.

World Cannabis Festival (which in all the news releases seems to be "Ganja Festival"), seems to be newly invented.  Not sure about Tour de France when France not involved but maybe they will sort it out. Who the heck are Tomorrow Land? But EDC is very appropriate as I believe it is the acronym for a type of credit card charging machine !!

13 hours ago, webfact said:

concerts featuring famous bands such as Tomorrow Land and EDC

I decided to Google these famous bands. I found nothing. Tomorrow Land is apparently a Bangkok nightclub and EDC has something to do with Thai banks!

Anyway, this must be the umpteenth thread in the past couple of weeks saying practically the same thing. They are pretty obviously in panic mode!

8 hours ago, Sonhia said:

Most foreginers have had enough of Thai style aggression, abuse, unfairness, arrogance, brashness, injustice, violence, dangers, politics, pollution, fraud, extortion etc...

Nowhere is perfect and Thailand is far from being either paradise or perfect, as it claimes to be. 

The bubble has burst, at last, with people opening there eyes to witness the true Thai style. 

There are much better places to visit, live, work and be treated in a human plus polite and civil way as a tourist, a visitor, a guest, a husband, a father, a home owner, a business person, an employee, now that barriers are startimg to come down, unlike Thailand.

For far too long, most Thais have been racist, having it too good by means of extortion and in the process abused those that have helped to fuel the Thai economy.

Do not bite the hand that feeds, which has been happening in Thailand for far too many years.

Just look at the place! Thailand should be at a much higher standard than it is with Thais being better educated than the majority are.

T.I.T where foreginers are not really welcomed, are cheated for their finances and whereby Thai think themselves the superior race....

History separates nations by what was achieved, what has / did Thailand achieve? Being the biggest illigal brothel in the world? Fraud? Extortion? Racism etc..?

Try looking in a mirror first to make a change...

Agree with all your points.

But looking in a mirror to make a change? Not going to happen. Not in a Million years.

15 hours ago, Sonhia said:

Most foreginers have had enough of Thai style aggression, abuse, unfairness, arrogance, brashness, injustice, violence, dangers, politics, pollution, fraud, extortion etc...

Nowhere is perfect and Thailand is far from being either paradise or perfect, as it claimes to be. 

The bubble has burst, at last, with people opening there eyes to witness the true Thai style. 

There are much better places to visit, live, work and be treated in a human plus polite and civil way as a tourist, a visitor, a guest, a husband, a father, a home owner, a business person, an employee, now that barriers are startimg to come down, unlike Thailand.

For far too long, most Thais have been racist, having it too good by means of extortion and in the process abused those that have helped to fuel the Thai economy.

Do not bite the hand that feeds, which has been happening in Thailand for far too many years.

Just look at the place! Thailand should be at a much higher standard than it is with Thais being better educated than the majority are.

T.I.T where foreginers are not really welcomed, are cheated for their finances and whereby Thai think themselves the superior race....

History separates nations by what was achieved, what has / did Thailand achieve? Being the biggest illigal brothel in the world? Fraud? Extortion? Racism etc..?

Try looking in a mirror first to make a change...

Great Post, I couldn't have put it better....