BANGKOK
webfact

As options narrow on Syria, Trump prepares to drop sanctions hammer on Turkey

27 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

The US never gets involved in anything unless it is financially attractive for uncle Sam, when it isn't any longer they rush for the exit.

Hear, hear, who would have thought..:whistling:

This is all part and parcel of Trump's MAGA  strategy (MAKE al-ASSAD GREAT AGAIN).

2 hours ago, Tug said:

A totally unessary fiasco created by Donald trump he continues to bring us shame and disgrace creating new enemies every day what’s happening now kinda makes me feel like I did when we learned about the me liae massacre deep shame

Try catching up with current events, dwelling in the past is no good for your mental health.

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, pegman said:

This is all part and parcel of Trump's MAGA  strategy (MAKE al-ASSAD GREAT AGAIN).

Well Assad is Syria’s elected leader just like Trump is in the US, and just like Trump the weak Opposition are trying anything legal and illegal to eject their leaders. A Coup is a Coup, whether it’s hard or soft.

• Haha 2

On 10/14/2019 at 8:15 AM, canuckamuck said:

The whole region was <deleted> long before Trump was on the scene. Getting out of it is the best plan.

This all started when Iraq was invaded on  false pretences in 2003. When the debate was going on whether to get involved, in our country, which side of that divide were you on? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, pegman said:

This all started when Iraq was invaded on  false pretences in 2003. When the debate was going on whether to get involved, in our country, which side of that divide were you on? 

It has to stop now.

1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

I was pro war in Iraq when I was being fed lies and didn't know much about the bigger issues.

I realize now that it was part of a bigger plan to destabilize the region, sell weapons and profit from war. And job well done I might add. It is time American's stopped feeding the war machine. It is a horrible legacy they have created.

And who had to pay for the richer to get richer? 

Americans, at the same time jobs dissapeared to South America, India and China. 

Well done