BANGKOK
webfact

Saudi Arabia opens tourist visas to U.S., European visa holders

18 hours ago, Opl said:

Do you think you have, as an individual, anything in common with these people?  

Luckily you are a liberal or  you would be called out on such comments in your last two posts.

Reported derogatory remark and response removed.

4 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Luckily you are a liberal or  you would be called out on such comments in your last two posts.

I reiterate , I have  - as individual - nothing in common with people who find nothing wrong in public corporal punishments - and it's not just because it's gore.

I reiterate, I have - as individual - nothing in common with people who think the spectacle is so worth watching that foreigners should not miss the chance, and therefore are " pushed to the front rows", and it's not a matter of religion.  

I do not need to be a liberal to consider I have nothing in common with such people . It's the way I consider the human condition.

It's not the punishment in itself - I don't care,  It's the impact it has on the populace and what it reveals of it that I find sub-human. 

I said the same thing when 2 young tourists were atrociously raped and killed and filmed for the occasion - last year in Morocco.    

Edited by Opl