Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

Surat Thani immigration say "bye" to German on overstay

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

Immigration are police. Gratuities paid to an officer of the law is a bribe. It’s against the law. 
 

ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law. 

It´s not paid. It´s a refusal of accepting change, which means that the money is given to the office and not a single officer. Mean it´s tip or a gift that is considered to be for coffée and coffée at a break. There would be a difference if you are stopped for drunk driving and take upp your wallet to hand an unknown bunch of money for the officer to let you go. That would be a bribe. I know you have a hard time to see the difference between things. Reality check! The world is not only black and white.

Still waiting for you to show what I asked for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

It´s not paid. It´s a refusal of accepting change, which means that the money is given to the office and not a single officer. Mean it´s tip or a gift that is considered to be for coffée and coffée at a break. There would be a difference if you are stopped for drunk driving and take upp your wallet to hand an unknown bunch of money for the officer to let you go. That would be a bribe. I know you have a hard time to see the difference between things. Reality check! The world is not only black and white.

Still waiting for you to show what I asked for.

Stop paying tips and breaking the law. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Stop paying tips and breaking the law. 

Not breaking the law. Tips is seen illigal in combination with entering the country as in the picture you showedme, that was totally irrelevant to what this thread is about.

There is nothing unlawful in refusing to take the change back for 2000 baht when the price is 1900 baht, due to that it is made after the service is performed.

 

We can stop there now, because I have asked enough many time and know that you can not produce what I ask for. Next time, do not spread information about me posting things that is not true. Remember that.

Edited by Matzzon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Not breaking the law. Tips is seen illigal in combination with entering the country as in the picture you showedme, that was totally irrelevant to what this thread is about.

There is nothing unlawful in refusing to take the change back for 2000 baht when the price is 1900 baht, due to that it is made after the service is performed.

 

We can stop there now, because I have asked enough many time and know that you can not produce what I ask for. Next time, do not spread information about me posting things that is not true. Remember that.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Ignorance of the law is no excuse. 

Ok, I will make it easy. Show me that law.

 

A law that states tip is not allowed on an amount that should be payed, as tip is not to be connected to the thing the word bribe.

Edited by Matzzon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Scouse123 said:

 

My God we wish you would!

Welcome back. 🙂 Did you wake up now? Hard night?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Not breaking the law. Tips is seen illigal in combination with entering the country as in the picture you showedme, that was totally irrelevant to what this thread is about.

There is nothing unlawful in refusing to take the change back for 2000 baht when the price is 1900 baht, due to that it is made after the service is performed.

 

We can stop there now, because I have asked enough many time and know that you can not produce what I ask for. Next time, do not spread information about me posting things that is not true. Remember that.

 

Mad as a wasp on a summers day my friend...lol and so is your logic.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matzzon said:

Welcome back. 🙂 Did you wake up now? Hard night?

 

Yeah,

 

Had to have a few to get my head around some of your comments, however, the Thais up here think you are hilarious!

 

So please  ' Carry on Mac Duff '

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

 

Mad as a wasp on a summers day my friend...lol and so is your logic.

 

 

5 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

 

Yeah,

 

Had to have a few to get my head around some of your comments, however, the Thais up here think you are hilarious!

 

So please  ' Carry on Mac Duff '

Just saying like this. I have been posting some today, so you will have a lot to do. Cheers! Can you do that without making personal attacks, please.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Not breaking the law. Tips is seen illigal in combination with entering the country as in the picture you showedme, that was totally irrelevant to what this thread is about.

There is nothing unlawful in refusing to take the change back for 2000 baht when the price is 1900 baht, due to that it is made after the service is performed.

 

We can stop there now, because I have asked enough many time and know that you can not produce what I ask for. Next time, do not spread information about me posting things that is not true. Remember that.

YOU are rather naive, YOU chastise folk here near every day for not following the rule of law, yet YOU are handing money over to paid officials with no receipt given. If I photographed your action YOU would be in deep doo doo.

 

Now YOU are bringing out the I am  "innocent card" when you obviously are not. YOU are indeed a hypocrite, but I am glad to see you are NOT Peter Perfect, as YOU proclaim...YOU have lost your high horse... 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

 

My God we wish you would!

You also read this in the morning day after and make that kind of answer. That´s hilarious. Shows me a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, transam said:

YOU are rather naive, YOU chastise folk here near every day for not following the rule of law, yet YOU are handing money over to paid officials with no receipt given. If I photographed your action YOU would be in deep doo doo.

 

Now YOU are bringing out the I am  "innocent card" when you obviously are not. YOU are indeed a hypocrite, but I am glad to see you are NOT Peter Perfect, as YOU proclaim...YOU have lost your high horse... 😊

You must have a big problem. I will send you a PM next time I go to Immigration and invite you and your camera.

 

What am I handing over without a receipt. I get a receipt on 1900, hand over 2000. When they wish to give me back, I give a wai and walk towards the door.

Edited by Matzzon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Ok, I will make it easy. Show me that law.

 

A law that states tip is not allowed on an amount that should be payed, as tip is not to be connected to the thing the word bribe.

Please refrain from tipping officials and breaking the law. It makes life for the rest of us foreigners harder. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...