Surat Thani immigration say "bye" to German on overstay

webfact

7 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

You should preach to the coppers here instead, they are the biggest organized crime syndicate in the world after all. 

And that's also why no one takes people like you serious. 

Okey, they are the biggest crime syndicate in the world. But if they tell you that you have to do something, or that you can´t enter as well as deport you for overstay and ban you. You have to dp like they say and want, right? Thatwhat´s relevant. Not your view of what+s impotant or not. That´s why I don´t see your comment as either serious or relevant. 

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

What´s wrong with that?

Weeks in a prison / IDC for a 14 day overstay, if you can't see what's wrong with that then there's something wrong with you.

This guys journey through the system is only just beginning. By the time he leaves his time 'in the system' will almost certainly greatly exceed his minor overstay.

30 minutes ago, alan grice said:

Mr Scouse , not all of us were raised in an Area where the Stolen Wheels , or the more strikes You started were a Status that generated admiration..emoji222.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Hehe.

Yup.

We stole so many wheels we built a dream team.

Champions LEAGUE winners last yeat and top of the PREMIER league by 8 points already this year.

There's money in scrap!

You clown.

What a generalisation about such a fantastic city and all of its hardworking people !

You ever been there?

Pathetic response.

16 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Why would it be over the top for 14 day overstay? Everybody knows that it´s illigal to overstay a permission to live in a country. I would say it´s better to respect Thai laws instead.

What a great pleasure to read your post, sir! Well done. 

Just now, Scouse123 said:

Hehe.

Yup.

We stole so many wheels we built a dream team. Champions LEAGUE winners last yeat and top of tge PREMIER league by 8 points already this year.

There's money in scrap!

You clown.

What a generalisation about such a fantastic city and all of its hardworking people !

You ever been there?

Pathetic response.

He can blame his IPhone. There are often problems with such phones. 

3 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Weeks in a prison / IDC for a 14 day overstay, if you can't see what's wrong with that then there's something wrong with you.

This guys journey through the system is only just beginning. By the time he leaves his time 'in the system' will almost certainly greatly exceed his minor overstay.

Something he should have been thinking about before he started to overstay then.

8 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Who died and made you GOD?

Nobody, as far as I know.

10 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Wow.

Have you volunteered for the Foreign local Gestapo here yet?

You know,  those guys who feel so inadequate that they have to buy a uniform to walk around with local police free of charge, just so they can look and feel IMPORTANT?

Bit close to the bone?

Pathetic.

Why would I do that? Is that mandatory for having an opinion about following thw law? Is it pathetic to follow the law?

Just now, kevinmartyn said:

To me and I'm a foreigner!!! overstaying in NOT an excuse and if i was the official i would ban for 10 years. No excuse saying "I forgot" deport and ban for 10 years!

Maybe other will wake up.

The laws do not stipulate a ban for 10 years, but you do?

What's wrong with people like you? 

8 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Thank you for your post, be aware that he's not the only one. It's getting worse. 

3 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Something he should have been thinking about before he started to overstay then.

Why would I do that? Is that mandatory for having an opinion about following thw law? Is it pathetic to follow the law?

Nope. But it's pathetic to be pathetic, roughly speaking. 

Why are people critical about this, an overstay is an overstay, whether it's one day or 100. Follow the laws, whether you agree with them or not, and there are no issues. If you don't like the laws, <deleted> off and stop agitating the authorities.

1 minute ago, Isaanbiker said:

Nope. But it's pathetic to be pathetic, roughly speaking. 

That was really off topic. What you quoted was one of my comments about the importance to follow the law. You quoted it´s pathetic. That must mean it´s pathetic to follow the law for you and in your opinion.

4 hours ago, Matzzon said:

So many posters make a small thing of this again. trying to put the blame on other people and that it was too many people involved. The thing is that he was breaking the law and they cought him. Good Job! Hope they will ban him for 5 years too. Let it stand as an example for all other that think about doing the same. Out with all the pack that can´t live by the rules.

Jesus wept.

Good Job! Hope they will ban him for 5 years too. Let it stand as an example for all other that think about doing the same.

For the Love of God!

Do you ever let up?

Were you a traffic warden or prison officer, or even a council office supervisor in a previous life?

Do you ever have a nice day watching the sun rise, and think, Mmm, the world and humanity is indeed a wonderful thing?

What has the world done to deserve people like you?

Geez....

So many posters make a small thing of this again. trying to put the blame on other people and that it was too many people involved. The thing is that he was breaking the law and they cought him. Good Job! Hope they will ban him for 5 years too. Let it stand as an example for all other that think about doing the same. Out with all the pack that can´t live by the rules.

Hey, I hear they're looking for farang tourist police, you sound perfect! Good guys in, bad guys out!

9 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Treat the Thai laws and officials with respect, you will not have a problem, it is not rocket science.

Just now, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus wept.

For the Love of God!

Do you ever let up?

Were you a traffic warden or prison officer, or even a council office supervisor in a previous life?

Do you ever have a nice day watching the sun rise, and think, Mmm, the world and humanity is indeed a wonderful thing?

Geez....

Tell me now, why do I have to give up. I am just stating it´s important and right to follow the law. If you do not follow, bad <deleted> happens. There is no reason for coming with excuses for something that the person already was aware of when started to overstay.

Nevermind. It´s just you and about 3-4 more on this forum that always hit back when it comes to the law. Disregarding if it is driving a motorbike or visa regulations. You are a sad small bunch of people, that will never understand or accept how things work in Thailand.

3 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus wept.

For the Love of God!

Do you ever let up?

Geez....

He's drunk, and bitter. Leave him be.

That was really off topic. What you quoted was one of my comments about the importance to follow the law. You quoted it´s pathetic. That must mean it´s pathetic to follow the law for you and in your opinion.

Nurse,

Matzzon is off his medication and he's got out of bed again.

God sake man, he was 14 days overstay!

32 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Why would it be over the top for 14 day overstay? Everybody knows that it´s illigal to overstay a permission to live in a country. I would say it´s better to respect Thai laws instead.

Bet you are a loner.....????

Tell me now, why do I have to give up. I am just stating it´s important and right to follow the law. If you do not follow, bad <deleted> happens. There is no reason for coming with excuses for something that the person already was aware of when started to overstay.

Nevermind. It´s just you and about 3-4 more on this forum that always hit back when it comes to the law. Disregarding if it is driving a motorbike or visa regulations. You are a sad small bunch of people, that will never understand or accept how things work in Thailand.

And you know all there is to know about Thailand and how it works so perfectly?

And also how the locals follow every law, at home and abroad?

Get off the singha, and have a coffee and trhen leave the keyboard alone till you are sober .

3 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Nurse,

Matzzon is off his medication and he's got out of bed again.

God sake man, he was 14 days overstay!

Good one! Like it big time! ????

14 day or 1 day as well as 1500 days. He was still on overstay, and there is a written punishment for it. What do you not undetstand?

Archived