Surat Thani immigration say "bye" to German on overstay

webfact

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the review Manfred (dive instructor according to internet) wrote last month. 

Google translate from German. 

Not recommended

13.09.2019 by Manfred xxxxxxxxxxx

I was on Koh Samui with <company name removed>

So I would say, unbelievable, that someone like that has a base. His car is a disaster, because the thing consists only of rust, hardly starts and then he calls it even "car with character". His hobby is the customer care and that is well. He also does not care about safety, who takes photos during the try-in dive and in the course. In the course, he even lets exercises in the open water, especially the so important repetitions When it comes to money, he always asks first, before the trip even starts and if you're lucky you get your money sometimes back, but rather rarely to not even. Dive packages are booked in advance and if you can not dive the package, then your money is still gone. I absolutely can not recommend this base as there are much better on Samui.

5 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Nope, what is psychotic is to not understand the law before writing down another person on Internet with your own name under. That´s psycho.

You will not understand that, though. UK do not rule anything, anymore. Hell, they can not even take themselfs out of Brexit. ????

50 satangs for a post?
I hope you pay taxes on this .

9 minutes ago, PoorSucker said:

Not a tourist. 

He is a dive instructor. 

He has made a real nasty and personal review of a local dive company and its owner under his own name on Internet. 

Case of a German stitching up another German. 

He was right or wrong, that`s not the point for me, he has overstayed (if true at all) and he was removed. The most disturbing is the way how Thais publish and celebrate this. Pathetic hate loaded Thai guys ridicule a foreigner. Foreigner, go where you are welcomed, LOS isn`t the place.

9 minutes ago, marqus12 said:

50 satangs for a post?
I hope you pay taxes on this .

You are talking about the value of the pound and not the post, right? ???? Unfortunately, you have to understand this post is about a German and 14 days overstay. If you want to talk economy, you can at least have the decency to use euro. ????

8 minutes ago, P100 said:

He was right or wrong, that`s not the point for me, he has overstayed (if true at all) and he was removed. The most disturbing is the way how Thais publish and celebrate this. Pathetic hate loaded Thai guys ridicule a foreigner. Foreigner, go where you are welcomed, LOS isn`t the place.

Everybody that doesn´t overstay, abuse the wrong kind of visa as well as live up to the requirements are welcome.

However, in your recommendation to the foreigners that, like you, do not wish to or can live up to the rules. Can you please do me a favour. Take them with you.

5 hours ago, Matzzon said:

So many posters make a small thing of this again. trying to put the blame on other people and that it was too many people involved. The thing is that he was breaking the law and they cought him. Good Job! Hope they will ban him for 5 years too. Let it stand as an example for all other that think about doing the same. Out with all the pack that can´t live by the rules.

Yeah...hang him!????????????......Your life seems not to be very satisfying, grumpy!

2 minutes ago, ujayujay said:

Yeah...hang him!????????????Yor life seems to be very poor, grumpy!

First, my life is perfect and this thread has nothing to do with me or my personality.

Second, you can´t hang him. That would be the wrong punishment for this offense. He is to be deported and banned for 5 years.

Why would you like to hang him? Do you always go to extreme measures when it comes to applying the law?

15 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

And I think you have a problem focusing on the thread. It´s still about a german that overstayed, and not about me.

Its not off-topic, you only need to connect the dots .

Pay taxes on satangs you earn because when you become redundant
they will have a basis to insert your photo into the media with a large

BYE instead of a face.

9 hours ago, webfact said:

He was on overstay of 14 days. 

Scum of the earth!

Shoot em! Hang em high! Burn him at the stake!

Clearly a criminal mastermind to have evaded the Tourist POlice for this long. 

Those god dam whiley foreigners! They're a threat to national securitay, don't ye know. ????

30 minutes ago, marqus12 said:

Its not off-topic, you only need to connect the dots .

Pay taxes on satangs you earn because when you become redundant
they will have a basis to insert your photo into the media with a large

BYE instead of a face.

This thread is not about somebody that became redundant. It´s about a person that overstayed. Where are you failing to understand?

38 minutes ago, oobar said:

Oh, he probably just didn't understand what a kind, sympathetic and nonjudgmental person you are.

Okey, sympathy for stupidity and you shall not judge a person living by his own laws? Sorry, I prefer to set the limits a little bit before that overdriven length.

Bit, maybe you can answer a few questions then:

Shall you have sympathy for a person that deliberately overstay his permission to stay? Is the the new modern soft touch we must have?

If you shall not judge people that breaks the law. Why would we then need court rooms?

If it´s such a small thing, why does countries have visas and Immigration police? Why do they just not let people come and go like they want?

2 hours ago, P100 said:

Not really hate. They not show his face. It not “thai guys ridicule a foreigner”. 

Just be cute. Funny. Not serious. Is the style of Naew Na news.

and this guy only have problem because he cause problem for other people and overstay same time. Idiot.

Here some more they do before.....5555

AF0DCB84-F2E3-44DC-AB6C-EDB5F5A4CAEE.jpeg

89F9F41C-0704-431B-9B17-58BC6F9CA90D.jpeg

8E899B98-6C7C-474F-AB11-208A15EEFB6D.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Not really hate. They not show his face. It not “thai guys ridicule a foreigner”. 

Just be cute. Funny. Not serious. Is the style of Naew Na news.

and this guy only have problem because he cause problem for other people and overstay same time. Idiot.

Here some more they do before.....5555

AF0DCB84-F2E3-44DC-AB6C-EDB5F5A4CAEE.jpeg

89F9F41C-0704-431B-9B17-58BC6F9CA90D.jpeg

8E899B98-6C7C-474F-AB11-208A15EEFB6D.jpeg

Im not sure what is funny but it's probably the thainess thing that I will never understand. Never saw something like that in my country newspaper unless they arrest 100 illegals working at the same place but they won't show their face or use mspaint to make it looks like it's funny. The owner of the company get a huge fine so it doesn't happen again. 

I also believe the German broke the rules and should be blacklisted for 5 years. I'm pretty sure he would get banned for life  and fined where I come from. 

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

This thread is not about somebody that became redundant. It´s about a person that overstayed. Where are you failing to understand?

I'm just giving you benefit of a doubt, but if it is not at least 25 satangs.
Then this is just nasoongsone 55555

3 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus wept.

For the Love of God!

Do you ever let up?

Were you a traffic warden or prison officer, or even a council office supervisor in a previous life?

Do you ever have a nice day watching the sun rise, and think, Mmm, the world and humanity is indeed a wonderful thing?

What has the world done to deserve people like you?

Geez....

If a foreigner wishes another foreigner who didn't commit a crime to get banned for five years, there's gotta be a mental issue behind it.

You hit the nail right on its head, how many people even look at the stars and think that life's more than just criticizing others?

How many foreigners stay here who are so full of hate that they use their keyboards in a way that it already hurts?

Aren't we all somehow sitting in the same sinking boat, once called the Land of Smiles? 

Shouldn't people care for each other, instead of pouring more gasoline on a fire, instead of stopping it?

Reality can be so brutal, and it's hard to believe that we live with such people in a country where many of us are somehow fighting to keep their families together to stay with them.

I knew a guy who was on a long overstay who never had the chance to follow the laws because he got very sick and developed a severe type of cancer, but that happened after he'd spent millions of baht on giving his family home, his kids a good education.

He felt so bad to ask anybody for help, and people started pointing their fingers at him at a time when the Chemotherapy didn't work out for him, and he'd lost all his hair and two-thirds of his weight.

He was too sick to fly home, and he wanted to spend the rest of his time with his family.

We all understood him very well and did what we could to help them. 

We finally found a way to pay his hospital bills, with his friends and family back home and some friends who live here.

But then he passed away, and it was a sorrowful time for all involved. 

Nobody was even trying to blame him for his overstay, including the immigration who's supportive, and they were okay to see some photos and medical letters. 

But his kids then lost their daddy when they needed him most. It's either the medicine killing the cancer, or it's killing you. And it killed him in a ferocious way. 

Why would anybody make him to a highly criminal gangster? But now I know that there are people out there who do not have any kind of dignity. 

A 14-day overstay is neither a crime nor should anybody get deported being 14 days on an expired visa. 

4 hours ago, chang1 said:

Years ago, I had 2 days overstay because Biman Bangladesh Airways messed up my return flight. 1000 Baht fine and that was it. I have been spending around 3 months a year in Thailand since. If they had made a fuss I would never have returned. Also many others would have been going elsewhere as well. They really need to understand the damage that this sort of treatment does to their tourist industry. I now advise people to go elsewhere because of all the problems they face in Thailand now. For those that say "he broke the law and deserves to be punished", How was he hurting Thailand? Then look at the rip off taxi drivers on Samui that illegally refuse to use the meter and are never punished, yet damage tourism every day. 

If you overstay more than say a month then you deserve punishing but less than that, it should be dealt with by the fine on departure. 

Tend to agree with you. I overstayed a couple of days many years ago because it was not considered a serious offence then and I didn't have time to apply for a tourist visa in advance.  In those days most Western passports got only 14 days for a transit visa, not 30 days as now.  I was given a slightly scary interrogation about the reason for my overstay and then asked to join a queue of other foreigners who had to pay B100 a day for overstaying, regardless of their excuses which the officer didn't really listen to. I think that was an appropriate reaction by Immigration in those days to overstayers by less than a month, i.e. give the overstayers a slightly stern interrogation and ticking off and then fine them the standard amount. 

Lengthy overstays without good reason, i.e. physically or mentally incapacitated, should face the full force of the law in terms of blacklisting.

9 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Meanwhile; dangerous Criminals walk the corridors of power in Bangkok !

Dangerous criminal work the corridors of power in every country, inclduing the President of the most powerfull country in the World. However overstaying is an attitude problem like "don't care", "i spend money" etc. 

Archived