BANGKOK
webfact

Surat Thani immigration say "bye" to German on overstay

9 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Something he should have been thinking about before he started to overstay then.

Nobody, as far as I know.

Why would I do that? Is that mandatory for having an opinion about following thw law? Is it pathetic to follow the law?

Treat the Thai laws and officials with respect, you will not have a problem, it is not rocket science.

• Thanks 2

Just now, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus wept.

For the Love of God!

Do you ever let up?

Were you a traffic warden or prison officer, or even a council office supervisor in a previous life?

Do you ever have a nice day watching the sun rise, and think, Mmm, the world and humanity is indeed a wonderful thing?

What has the world done to deserve people like you?

Geez....

Tell me now, why do I have to give up. I am just stating it´s important and right to follow the law. If you do not follow, bad <deleted> happens. There is no reason for coming with excuses for something that the person already was aware of when started to overstay.

Nevermind. It´s just you and about 3-4 more on this forum that always hit back when it comes to the law. Disregarding if it is driving a motorbike or visa regulations. You are a sad small bunch of people, that will never understand or accept how things work in Thailand.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Baggy said:

Treat the Thai laws and officials with respect, you will not have a problem, it is not rocket science.

Exactly! Unfortunately there are a small bunch of posters here that refuse to accept that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, happysanook said:

Hey, I hear they're looking for farang tourist police, you sound perfect! Good guys in, bad guys out!

No, interest in that at all. I am here because I have a great life.

1 minute ago, Scouse123 said:

I will when they do!

Let´s see how that pans out for you. You just made yourself an opt-in for the next deportation. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

In Samui there are so many criminals (farangs and Thais), and you spend your time and your resources for a tourist who has probably calculated that paying the fine costs him less than an extension!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

Nurse,

Matzzon is off his medication and he's got out of bed again.

God sake man, he was 14 days overstay!

Good one! Like it big time! 🤣

14 day or 1 day as well as 1500 days. He was still on overstay, and there is a written punishment for it. What do you not undetstand?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1