Surat Thani immigration say "bye" to German on overstay

webfact

2 hours ago, thequietman said:

Scum of the earth!

Shoot em! Hang em high! Burn him at the stake!

Clearly a criminal mastermind to have evaded the Tourist POlice for this long. 

Those god dam whiley foreigners! They're a threat to national securitay, don't ye know. ????

You may throw the first stone then. He must have been the head of the German/Russian mafia without fake passport connections. 

Another guy who got bitten by love? Love hurts and Germany's getting cold. 

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, marqus12 said:

I'm just giving you benefit of a doubt, but if it is not at least 25 satangs.
Then this is just nasoongsone 55555

Are you practising you language knowledge?

15 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

If a foreigner wishes another foreigner who didn't commit a crime to get banned for five years, there's gotta be a mental issue behind it.

Didn´t commit a crime? Are you losing it? Did the last marble leave? Why does it stand in the Immigration law then? So, you are saying he broke the law, but he didn´t committ a crime? I suppose you hear how that sound. ????????????

Reality can be so brutal, and it's hard to believe that we live with such people in a country where many of us are somehow fighting to keep their families together to stay with them.

That´s what´s also called a bad plan from start. Never get a family nd children if you do not know 100% that you can take care and be there for them.

A 14-day overstay is neither a crime nor should anybody get deported being 14 days on an expired visa. 

Yes, it is a crime according to the Immigration law, and in this case it carries a deportation order and a 5 year ban also according to the law.

If you have another opinion, does not make it something else.

17 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

You may throw the first stone then. He must have been the head of the German/Russian mafia without fake passport connections. 

Another guy who got bitten by love? Love hurts and Germany's getting cold. 

Don´t worry! Now he will get the exclusive pleasure to experience 5 winters in a row. ???? 

I know a few who have over stayed for years,when they need to go back from where they come from for a passport or family.they come out of the woodwork.the police generally know who is a overstayer and how long too.they wait until they come into the light.i know a Jamaican  lady in the UK got caught did a runner,10 yrs later still here.when she wants to back she will let herself be caught.illegal residents are everywhere 

35 minutes ago, bristolgeoff said:

I know a few who have over stayed for years,when they need to go back from where they come from for a passport or family.they come out of the woodwork.the police generally know who is a overstayer and how long too.they wait until they come into the light.i know a Jamaican  lady in the UK got caught did a runner,10 yrs later still here.when she wants to back she will let herself be caught.illegal residents are everywhere 

Good summary! And that makes it all okey? Time for my cookies and milk. Can I sleep now?

5 hours ago, P100 said:

So true. It seems they are happy to harm and ridicule foreigners. Absolute pathetic racists !!

Have you ever thought that the photo editing may have been done by the news media who published it?

And why was that media ever interested in such a "no news day" story?

Ever wondered that he may have upset some people?

3 hours ago, Arkady said:

Tend to agree with you. I overstayed a couple of days many years ago because it was not considered a serious offence then and I didn't have time to apply for a tourist visa in advance.  In those days most Western passports got only 14 days for a transit visa, not 30 days as now.  I was given a slightly scary interrogation about the reason for my overstay and then asked to join a queue of other foreigners who had to pay B100 a day for overstaying, regardless of their excuses which the officer didn't really listen to. I think that was an appropriate reaction by Immigration in those days to overstayers by less than a month, i.e. give the overstayers a slightly stern interrogation and ticking off and then fine them the standard amount. 

Lengthy overstays without good reason, i.e. physically or mentally incapacitated, should face the full force of the law in terms of blacklisting.

Actually back then if you went to immigration to get an extension most of the time they would tell you to overstay. 

8 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Jesus wept.

For the Love of God!

Do you ever let up?

Were you a traffic warden or prison officer, or even a council office supervisor in a previous life?

Do you ever have a nice day watching the sun rise, and think, Mmm, the world and humanity is indeed a wonderful thing?

What has the world done to deserve people like you?

Geez....

If you gave Herr Otto Flick a keyboard, this is what you would get,

"Didn't they do well!!!" as Bruce Forsyth would have said.  Sarcasm intended, in case you missed it.  555

Probably just to keep the frighteners on those pesky Westerner "Falangs". 

14 days?  Really? Someone MUST have dobbed him in! They are not usually that quick.

Not a particularly newsworthy item I would have said. Kinda really like "just another day at the office."  Surely???

Do we also get also notified that someone emptied the waste basket under the managers desk.

15 hours ago, Matzzon said:

That was really off topic. What you quoted was one of my comments about the importance to follow the law. You quoted it´s pathetic. That must mean it´s pathetic to follow the law for you and in your opinion.

I interpreted it as his opinion is that you are pathetic. Maybe you should report him! ????

17 hours ago, PoorSucker said:

Found him after a quick search. 

He is a dive instructor. 

He has made a real nasty and personal review of a local dive company and its owner under his own name. 

Guess that wasn't the most clever thing to do if you were on overstay. 

So now we know who dobbed him in. Do we ? 

19 hours ago, Matzzon said:

So many posters make a small thing of this again. trying to put the blame on other people and that it was too many people involved. The thing is that he was breaking the law and they cought him. Good Job! Hope they will ban him for 5 years too. Let it stand as an example for all other that think about doing the same. Out with all the pack that can´t live by the rules.

You, of all people, are criticizing someone for breaking the law? A man who not only admits to bribing immigration officials with 100 baht tips (no tips, remember?)

but tells others that if they don't do the same they should leave the country.

Some truly amazing hypocrisy. 

1 minute ago, rkidlad said:

You, of all people, are criticizing someone for breaking the law? A man who not only admits to bribing immigration officials with 100 baht tips (no tips, remember?)

Because of forum rules, I cannot say what else he is....But, I think the guys efforts below is a clue...

tosscaberDM2408_468x692.jpg.3a1d172f585944e97b5210e3302dd857.jpg

22 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

You again, and as usual twisting everything you read. Either you show me the post where I admitt to bribing Immigration Officials, or you just stop posting fake information.

As far as I know, I´ve only posted that I give them the 100 in tip after everything is set and ready. Probably you are the only one that doesn´t understand that.

1 minute ago, Matzzon said:

You again, and as usual twisting everything you read. Either you show me the post where I admitt to bribing Immigration Officials, or you just stop posting fake information.

As far as I know, I´ve only posted that I give them the 100 in tip after everything is set and ready. Probably you are the only one that doesn´t understand that.

Why do you tip paid officials...?

1 hour ago, mickey rat said:

I interpreted it as his opinion is that you are pathetic. Maybe you should report him! ????

Why would I do that. That would be a pathetic thing to do, and we do not want him to be right. Do we? ????

I try to choose to focus on the thread, and not put my personal capabilities or stae of mind into the convesation. If he chose to focus on me as a person, that´s up to him.

Should have known that quiet times on the Samui News forum will end with an average interesting post that will spiral out of control. There should be a limit of comments a poster can leave on a single subject. Pain in the neck to have 11 out of 12 pages on this topic covered in manure mostly by a single poster.....   He should almost have a workpermit as that many posts can't fall under leisure time.

They must have used biometrics for such a quick catch!

With the ever increasing hurdles, like mandatory insurance costing 80,000 or more (if you can get it at all), 800,000 in the bank nine months instead of three, etc. (probably more coming soon), there are probably going to be more and more older retirees that have lived in Thailand many, many years that can no longer comply, but have nowhere else to go.  Imagine being 82 years old and trying to pull up stakes and leave the country in which you have built a house -- and a life --  and have lived peacefully in for 20 years.  It is sad.

26 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

You just said, and I quote, "As far as I know, I've only posted that I give them the 100 baht tip after everything is set and ready". This is a bribe. This is illegal. 

Jesus wept. 

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

As far as I know, I´ve only posted that I give them the 100 in tip after everything is set and ready

Did you know that you can buy a watch , any " brand " for 80 baht 

at a market stall ?

Your "tip" would have cost you less 555

You need a whole contingent just to arrest a person who overstayed for a short 14 days.

Some people do forget the expiry date by few weeks sometimes so they should be more lenient.

What about those reported in the news who overstayed for years? Why didn't they catch those first?

Archived