Surat Thani immigration say "bye" to German on overstay

webfact

2 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Please refrain from tipping officials and breaking the law. It makes life for the rest of us foreigners harder. 

See, you couldn´t show me that either. The rules and laws that I talk about I can show you. Just babbling per usual, no substance, no facts. Just the need to babble.

What law am I breaking? Show me.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Matzzon said:

You must have a big problem. I will send you a PM next time I go to Immigration and invite you and your camera.

I have a big problem..................????

With your attitude you would not get me within a 100 yards of you and your stuff. I will repeat, you are a hypocrite, and when you come back on here telling folk how squeaky clean you are I will be there to point out you bung uniforms...

????

4 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

See, you couldn´t show me that either. The rules and laws that I talk about I can show you. Just babbling per usual, no substance, no facts. Just the need to babble.

What law am I breaking? Show me.

No tipping. It’s illegal. Stop breaking the law.

11 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

No tipping. It’s illegal. Stop breaking the law.

Yes, when you enter the country through a checkpoint it is, hence the signs. It´s not illegal to walk away from your change when given to you in an Immigration office.

Again, show me that law.

6 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, when you enter the country through a checkpoint it is, hence the signs. It´s not illegal to walk away from your change when given to you in an Immigration office.

Again, show me that law.

Don’t cherry pick which laws to abide by. Tipping is illegal. 

10 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Don’t cherry pick which laws to abide by. Tipping is illegal. 

No bribing is illegal. Tipping is not. Last time, show me the law that backs up you stance.

Maybe you can ask your companion @transam for help. Doubt he can find it either.

1 minute ago, Matzzon said:

No bribing is illegal. Tipping is not. Last time, show me the law that backs up you stance.

Maybe you can ask your companion @transam for help. Doubt he can find it either.

Keep digging your hole......

I do not have any companions in this thread, just replying to a hypocrite who has tripped himself up.... ????

4 hours ago, Matzzon said:

As I get older I seem to get more patient and tolerant. However, after 15 pages which are more than half full of your same point over and over again I slowly start to lose these new found virtues. Can you find a new hobby please and remove yourself from the Samui forum? I am sure I am not the only one who is bored to death by your manure.

3 minutes ago, huberthammer said:

As I get older I seem to get more patient and tolerant. However, after 15 pages which are more than half full of your same point over and over again I slowly start to lose these new found virtues. Can you find a new hobby please and remove yourself from the Samui forum? I am sure I am not the only one who is bored to death by your manure.

That´s what a forum is about. Different opinions! If you do not find the patients to deal with that, its more kind of your problem than mine.

If nobody post a reply, that says the same over and over, I do not have to repeat myself either.

On 10/14/2019 at 2:52 PM, cornishcarlos said:

2 or 3 days you could possibly put down to bad memory... 

14 days ?? Seems intentional to me....

There's no such thing as bad memory in Thailand.

Unless you are a thai who has borrowed money from a farang...

Or a politician whose reneging on election promises...

6 hours ago, observer90210 said:

The blob on his face was of very bad taste and shows how some officials openly manifest their xenophobia towards farangs.

Some places it would be tantamount to racial discrimination. 

But hey, TIT.

The land where men delight in dressing up as women. 

TV shows with silly noise effects that seem to mesmerize people. 

A day time semi active, semi casual police force. (Scared of the dark)

Selective fining, mainly farang.

(Discrimination again?)

MY country. 

MY laws.

And they wonder why people are looking elsewhere. 

13 hours ago, Matzzon said:

You must have a big problem. I will send you a PM next time I go to Immigration and invite you and your camera.

What am I handing over without a receipt. I get a receipt on 1900, hand over 2000. When they wish to give me back, I give a wai and walk towards the door.

So lawbreaking is fine actually, as long as you are doing it?

Did you not know that tipping officials encourages and promotes corruption? 

Would you tip a policeman or immigration officer in Europe? No, of course you wouldn't.

You epitomize hypocrisy at its best.

You want a man who has 14 days overstay banned for five years, however, you go on your merry way like a clown tipping government officials when signs are clearly displayed with a hotline number informing you its against the law?

Then you give a ' wai ' and walk towards the door? Classy.......NOT!

8 hours ago, Matzzon said:

That´s what a forum is about. Different opinions! If you do not find the patients to deal with that, its more kind of your problem than mine.

If nobody post a reply, that says the same over and over, I do not have to repeat myself either.

Patients?  Does somebody require a doctor?

11 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

So lawbreaking is fine actually, as long as you are doing it?

Did you not know that tipping officials encourages and promotes corruption? 

Would you tip a policeman or immigration officer in Europe? No, of course you wouldn't.

You epitomize hypocrisy at its best.

You want a man who has 14 days overstay banned for five years, however, you go on your merry way like a clown tipping government officials when signs are clearly displayed with a hotline number informing you its against the law?

Then you give a ' wai ' and walk towards the door? Classy.......NOT!

Okey. Let´s see if you can show me the law. Two other people are, just like youy, only posting nonsense. Please be different. Show me a law that says it´s illegal for me to refuse to accept the 100 baht change they offer me in the Immigration office. In this thread it´s about a man who broke the law. I can provide you with that law. Can you provide me with the law I am asking for? Probably not, because you only want to be one in the click, that comes together on this forum and spout your BS because you are so afraid whats going to happen next time you visit an Immigration office or tries to enter the country.

So, big boy. Show me the law and provide some facts to back up what you are posting about or stop harrassing me.

You wrote "Would you tip a policeman or immigration officer in Europe? No, of course you wouldn't.": Again only an assumtion without any fact based information. Yes, I would as long as they not ask me for it because then it becomes a bribe. Why I do it? Because I believe they do a good work, and that good work should be recognized.

16 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Okey. Let´s see if you can show me the law. Two other people are, just like youy, only posting nonsense. Please be different. Show me a law that says it´s illegal for me to refuse to accept the 100 baht change they offer me in the Immigration office. In this thread it´s about a man who broke the law. I can provide you with that law. Can you provide me with the law I am asking for? Probably not, because you only want to be one in the click, that comes together on this forum and spout your BS because you are so afraid whats going to happen next time you visit an Immigration office or tries to enter the country.

So, big boy. Show me the law and provide some facts to back up what you are posting about or stop harrassing me.

You wrote "Would you tip a policeman or immigration officer in Europe? No, of course you wouldn't.": Again only an assumtion without any fact based information. Yes, I would as long as they not ask me for it because then it becomes a bribe. Why I do it? Because I believe they do a good work, and that good work should be recognized.

Tipping is bribery. It’s illegal. Stop making us honest and law-abiding foreigners look bad. 

14 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Tipping is bribery. It’s illegal. Stop making us honest and law-abiding foreigners look bad. 

That tipping is bribery, is only your opinion. That does not make it illegal. If I am not breaking the law, I am not making anybody look bad.

If you want to continue this conversation, then show me the law you are accusing me of breaking. If not stop harrassing me. Next unfounded comment will be reported. Had enough patience with you for one day now, asking for the same thing.

I can show you the law that concerns what happened to the man in this thread. Now, now do the same thing about your accusation pointed at me or stop babbling your nonsense.

Here is the law that concerns this thread: https://forum.thaivisa.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=418808

Be a sport now. Stop your nonsense or show me your proof. Not only your opinion, if you wish to accuse me.

3 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

That tipping is bribery, is only your opinion. That does not make it illegal. If I am not breaking the law, I am not making anybody look bad.

If you want to continue this conversation, then show me the law you are accusing me of breaking. If not stop harrassing me. Next unfounded comment will be reported. Had enough patience with you for one day now, asking for the same thing.

I can show you the law that concerns what happened to the man in this thread. Now, now do the same thing about your accusation pointed at me or stop babbling your nonsense.

Here is the law that concerns this thread: https://forum.thaivisa.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=418808

Be a sport now. Stop your nonsense or show me your proof. Not only your opinion, if you wish to accuse me.

Your ignorance of the law is no excuse. Stop bribing immigration officials. 

7 minutes ago, alan grice said:

I didn’t read it closely but the last office had a notice about No Tips. Being a mean old <deleted> tips have never crossed my mind.emoji481.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Yes, If there is a sign in your Immigration Office that reads "No Tips", then that is an unwritten rule that goes in the office. If that exists, of course it should be obeyed, but it will still not be written in any law or amendment to the ordinary Thai Law or Immigration Act. You will find information about bribery in the regular Thai law, but that is not to be connected to a tip after a service has been given.

11 minutes ago, mindfulness said:

When will moronic fools wake up to ‘what is law’ and ‘what is a legislative act/policy’.

statism the most dangerous religion in the world 

Except that statism is not recognized as a religion anywhere in the world.

39 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, If there is a sign in your Immigration Office that reads "No Tips", then that is an unwritten rule that goes in the office. If that exists, of course it should be obeyed, but it will still not be written in any law or amendment to the ordinary Thai Law or Immigration Act. You will find information about bribery in the regular Thai law, but that is not to be connected to a tip after a service has been given.

You have been caught out on this forum for double standards when you are involved...

I can tell you that your input on many threads have made many members cringe.

I personally do not like the "hang 'em high" brigade, of which you are one.

You want a bloke banned for 5 years for a two week overstay, chap, you are nuts...In fact, you should be banned for 5 years for handing over cash to uniforms for no reason. You think about that...????

3 hours ago, Matzzon said:

GROW UP.

You are just making a fool of yourself now.

Yeah, I sincerly hope that they follow through with the full extent of the law on this guy. I also hope that they will inform of every single one doing the same in the future, so that all people that even think about overstaying or breaking the law get scared.

All these new implementations with biometric and smart car as well as harder check-ups and public reports has really cleaned out a lot of was bad and rotten in Thailand. Still some work to do, but they are on the right track. Big thanks to Immigration and their will to continue clean up and exterminate this fantastic mess of visa abuse and overstays. ????

IMO if all those praising or forgiving this overstayer only realised that all the cr*p we all have to go through is because of people like him (and worse) that they would think again.  I have absolutrly no qualms with him being publicly shamed or any other suitable punishment. And I would be very happy for Thai Authorities to give much more punishment to all the others - especially those who stay years - at least a few weeks in jail before deporting.  It is all these over-stayers that are the cause of all the crackdowns and Visa rules that us 'good guys' have been suffering.  Stuff 'em - lock them up for a few weeks - and then publicise it - and then maybe the ahole overstayers will stop coming - maybe.   

Nah, they would just move on to the next rule that must be strictly enforced, TM30 probably. You ever stayed more then 1 day in another province, maybe over the weekend? No TM30? Off to jail with you!

After all immigration is a huge department that must be kept busy! [emoji1]

Sent from my crappy device using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived