Thai man claims self-defence denies murdering friend in Phrapradaeng

webfact

Thai man claims self-defence denies murdering friend in Phrapradaeng

1pm1.jpg.63dbf83e2123b286e1cc782ef6804963-1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A 30 year old man is in custody following the stabbing of a psychiatric patient in the Bang Ya Phraek sub-district of Phrapradaeng on Saturday. Twenty seven year old Theerayut Phusit died from injuries after being stabbed in the neck near the expressway. 

Arrested on a warrant for murder on Sunday was Wachira "Chorn" Kunchorn, a friend of the victim. He had fled to relatives in Chainat. Bloodstained clothing allegedly discarded by Chorn was found outside a factory in Bang Plee.

Chorn claims self defence. He said that the victim had caused trouble at an alcohol shop on one occasion when a knife was drawn. He said that this situation ended with no one hurt. 

Later he met Theerayut who was riding a motorcycle on the road by the expressway and asked him what the problem was. He claimed that the victim came at him again with a knife and as he attempted to disarm him he was fatally stabbed in the neck. 

Police have dismissed this story and are pressing charges of murder. 

Chorn has been detained. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-14

4 hours ago, webfact said:

A 30 year old man is in custody following the stabbing of a psychiatric patient in the Bang Ya Phraek sub-district of Phrapradaeng on Saturday. Twenty seven year old Theerayut Phusit died from injuries after being stabbed in the neck near the expressway. 

I had to read this a couple of times to be sure, a psychiatric patient was stabbed just maybe they had the wrong guy as a patient....

On 10/14/2019 at 9:48 AM, webfact said:

Later he met Theerayut who was riding a motorcycle on the road by the expressway and asked him what the problem was.

Call me crazy, but if someone threatens with me a knife and I see them again later, I ain't stopping them to ask them what their problem was. 

Archived