Sattahip DJ arrested for murder of mistress says gun went off accidentally

webfact

Sattahip DJ arrested for murder of mistress says gun went off accidentally

2pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A well known DJ at a nightclub in Sattahip in central eastern Thailand is in custody after the shooting of his mistress. 

Thirty nine year old karaoke worker Suree Huangsila was found shot in the mouth by a 9mm gun. Police say her face was covered with a pillow when she was shot. 

She was found naked and deceased in a rented room in Sattahip sub-district. She had worked at a karaoke lounge at the Thong Thip market. 

Her boyfriend Dusit Phiakhammeuang - a DJ at a club in the town who lived 100 meters away from the victim - had gathered up possessions and fled after the shooting. 

Police say they have witnesses who heard arguments between the couple about the woman seeing other men. 

Dusit, 39, has a wife and child or children. 

He gave himself up on Sunday after fleeing to a hotel in Nakhon Ratchasima and was taken back to Sattahip for questioning.

He claimed that he only threatened his mistress after being told that she was leaving him because he already had a family. 

He said he pointed the gun at her and it went off by accident. 

Police have dismissed this and intend to charge him with murder.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-14

Update: Murder of karaoke woman: DJ taken on reenactment

6pm2.jpg
Picture: Naew Na

A detail of 20 police officers led a DJ accused of murder on a reenactment of the crime at a hotel in Sattahip on Sunday, reported Naew Na. 

Dusit, 39, is charged with murdering his mistress Suree Huangsila, 39, who was found on Saturday shot in the face. 

A Taurus 9 mm gun and ammunition and a Toyota Camry were taken into evidence. 

Naew Na said that the shooter fled in the car to Korat with his wife and child. 

They claimed that he (and not the victim as earlier reported) had wanted to end the relationship. 

Police said that Dusit - a DJ at a popular Sattahip club - had had a relationship with the victim for six months but it had soured leading to a meeting between the two to sort matters out. 

Dusit claims the gun went off by accident and he didn't intend to shoot Suree. 

Earlier reports suggested she was shot in the mouth through a pillow. 

Many members of the public and friends of Suree turned up for the reenactment, said Naew Na. 

Source: Naew Na

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-14

16 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Maybe i can use this excuse,if my so called girlfriend ever comes back .

What happened to you? Weren't you leaving Thailand after your so called bi sexual girlfriend turned out not to be bisexual at all. 

6 minutes ago, Pravda said:

What happened to you? Weren't you leaving Thailand after your so called bi sexual girlfriend turned out not to be bisexual at all. 

No that was my ex wife,actually she was try-sexual,she would try anything,then i had a girlfriend who went to see her boyfriend from England,which was for 2 weeks,and turned into 3 months,see i get all the luck with women,can't really leave as Isis,Fbi,CIA,interpol are after me for things i never did,honest.

I find it truly amazing that many accused felons wear a motorcycle helmet as a disguise when in the police station.  Put them out on the road and no sign of a helmet!  Perhaps the police supply the helmet and/or dust mask to protect the identity of the accused.

Archived