Video: Driver arrested after nine vehicle carnage outside a funeral

webfact

The real cause of this sad accident is the fact that a funeral is taking place along side a fast highway with no traffic control at all and it is inevitable that there will be slow moving traffic arriving or departing. And appears to be the case.

There was a very slow moving vehicle at 8 secs into the video which appeared to be searching for a parking space. The impatient pick up driver (aren't they all?) tried to pass on the left and struck that vehicle from behind.

I think this talk about 'racing a big bike' is just witness's fantasizing.

A very sad incident on an already sad occasion.

1 hour ago, Redline said:

It seems impossible, but somehow the education system has managed a o accomplish this.  Maybe they can export this know how to go dictatorships and authoritarian regimes worldwide?

Probably, but I have serious doubts about the raw material too.

8 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

All perfectly normal ????

I attended the start of my father-in-laws funeral rites at the family home on Saturday... after closing the  coffin the obligatory meal was provided along with alcohol.. by the end of the evening most were inebriated, jumped into their respective vehicles & drove home.

Even a slow 'big bike' is faster than the average sportscar... Pick-ups are slow by definition, most Honda Waves have faster acceleration up to 40-50 km/h
When coming across would-be racers (normally equipped with small dicks!), just let them 'win'... It is just not worth the trouble
Real problems start when 2 small dicks want to race ????

7 hours ago, whaleboneman said:

Have you ever been in a Thai home?

I live in one myself...with a Fire Extinguisher.    However; apart from homes with a Farang installed i have never seen a Thai home with one; my original comment was tongue in cheek !

21 hours ago, Redline said:

No learning curve here

... just a random volley of CurveBalls... 

Strange that the only Mbike in the video at the time was a little Plastic rangadangaling along.  He'd certainly get an ego boost, to be blamed for the racing...

On 10/14/2019 at 12:29 AM, worgeordie said:

Very Lucky no one hurt or killed,the only dead one getting

cremated at the funeral,he needs to be jailed for dangerous

driving,no 500 THB fine I hope

regards Worgeordie

500 baht? Are you f...g kidding me?That's less than 20 Us dollars. This out-of-whack thinking,..that "somehow" a 500 baht fine would make any difference is beyond me. If you can not drive properly, then get off the f...road...how's that Worgeordie?

Innocent people have to put up with this <deleted>.Tell your 'supposed" fine BS to those who are killed by <deleted> who have either no idea how to drive OR they (for whatever reason(s) just don't give a f...k.

The video of this accident show lots of vehicles along the road and some going by

at a fast speed. Looks like a place waiting for an accident to happen, then it did.

Third world country with a third world accident and result. I do hope the pickup

driver gets a long time in a jail cell to think about his actions.

Geezer

5 hours ago, TMNH said:

500 baht? Are you f...g kidding me?That's less than 20 Us dollars. This out-of-whack thinking,..that "somehow" a 500 baht fine would make any difference is beyond me. If you can not drive properly, then get off the f...road...how's that Worgeordie?

Innocent people have to put up with this <deleted>.Tell your 'supposed" fine BS to those who are killed by <deleted> who have either no idea how to drive OR they (for whatever reason(s) just don't give a f...k.

Did you not realise I was been sarcastic ,?, but drivers in the past have

been given 500 Thb fines for dangerous driving ,which is why the deaths

keep mounting up.

regards Worgeordie

On 10/14/2019 at 12:29 AM, worgeordie said:

Very Lucky no one hurt or killed,the only dead one getting

cremated at the funeral,he needs to be jailed for dangerous

driving,no 500 THB fine I hope

regards Worgeordie

500THB fine? Other countries would jail him immediately. Where were you raised Worgeordie?  And where/how the f..k have you come up with a fine amount?.  That is less than $20 US.Thank God you're not a prosecutor.

1 hour ago, TMNH said:

500THB fine? Other countries would jail him immediately. Where were you raised Worgeordie?  And where/how the f..k have you come up with a fine amount?.  That is less than $20 US.Thank God you're not a prosecutor.

Did you not even think it was been sarcastic ?, but drivers have been

fined 500 THB, one for killing a Farang on Koh Samui.

take it easy

regards worgeordie

Archived