Changing Your Flight Date.

NoshowJones

If I book a flight to the UK with BA for months ahead, can I change it in the event of some emergency?

Same if I am in the UK, can I change return date to extend my stay, at a cost of course?

I know I could ask the staff at the travel agency, but they would only tell me what I wanted to hear. Thanks.

37 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Travel agencies will cheat you with all kind of hidden "fees". Online reservations do-it-yourself is the best waY nowdays.

I'll keep that in mind, but booking online caused me a lot of hassle trying to get the flight confirmed and that was after the bank transfer. Though that was with KLM.

1 hour ago, champers said:

I would reccommend going online to view BA's Ts & Cs. Can't you book an open ended return?

Thanks, I will look in to that. I don't have any plans to change as yet, but circumstances can change, an open ended return would not be feasable.

53 minutes ago, Odin Norway said:

Buy your ticket strait of the airline you want to fly with and the conditions is very clear.A changeable ticket cost a little more , but that is of course your choice.

Do not use any travel agent in thailand if you want a ticket you can change.

Point taken. Thanks.

Looks like changes in either direction are allowed for a fee of £150 if booking standard economy. Go through the online booking process until you see the final price, it's below where they try to get you to add hotels, hire cars, etc. Look just above the red "Agree & Continue" box and click fare conditions.

Archived