Well Pump

Isan Farang

I am about to have the water well drilling company give me a quote to drill a well around 30 - 40m with perhaps a 4 or 5in liner, they only charge for the drilling job and i need to supply the liner & pump. This is only an approx as they may be able to go deeper depending on the formation .

Was debating between a surface deepwell pump and a submersible, after checking it seems the Franklin submesible might be the best way to go.

I am located in Chiang Rai at present and was wondering if Franklin have service people that would come and perform the installation.

52 minutes ago, Isan Farang said:

I am located in Chiang Rai at present and was wondering if Franklin have service people that would come and perform the installation.

Humm. Install: ensure the power cable is long enough, ensure you have a long enough stainless steel security cable firmly attached ensure the outlet pipe is big enough and long enough. Lower it down the bore and plug it in.

10,000 Baht + travel + hotel please. ???? Discounted price for handsome man. ???? 

if you haven't provided a socket then there is an extra charge for that, also an anchor point for the security cable and connection to your water tank.

3 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Humm. Install: ensure the power cable is long enough, ensure you have a long enough stainless steel security cable firmly attached ensure the outlet pipe is big enough and long enough. Lower it down the bore and plug it in.

10,000 Baht + travel + hotel please. ???? Discounted price for handsome man. ???? 

if you haven't provided a socket then there is an extra charge for that, also an anchor point for the security cable and connection to your water tank.

Perhaps your name shoud read sometime Wanke*

1 minute ago, bankruatsteve said:

Seems like you would need to contact Franklin to answer that.  

I will check if they have any people in the Area, i may not be at the location during the installation so might be best for them to advise as to what pump is required and then complete the job.

6 hours ago, Isan Farang said:

Perhaps your name shoud read sometime Wanke*

Perhaps you should read between the "lines" - what you were given was what is involved for such an installation. 

If incapable of doing the job yourself, just ask the well driller - an extra couple of hours work for him. 

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

Perhaps you should read between the "lines" - what you were given was what is involved for such an installation. 

If incapable of doing the job yourself, just ask the well driller - an extra couple of hours work for him. 

Specially as the well driller has already priced in the fitting of the pump into the price he's quoting you and around here he has included the price of the pump as well (though not a Franklin off course)

About the previous post, I've just thought that maybe our future purchase of a Mazda has somehow become known. Although it will be a new model 3 and not an RX8 or RX7 ???? ????

Archived